Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Small request for all you Ultimate GnG players...  (Read 2199 times)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
Small request for all you Ultimate GnG players...
« on: July 26, 2011, 09:46:01 PM »
What does the electric whip look like? I don't have access to a PSP right now and haven't had any luck finding a video or even a picture of this illusive weapon. Thanks in advance.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Small request for all you Ultimate GnG players...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 01:26:38 AM »
It's a bit longer than the normal whip and goes through shields if I recall correctly.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 04:01:27 AM »
Is it a regular whip or a chain? What color is the electricity surrounding it?
"Stuff and things."

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 06:13:00 PM »
Is it a regular whip or a chain? What color is the electricity surrounding it?

Um... I'm not remembering perfectly. It's purple lightning, but it's difficult to tell whether it's a whip or chain. The sound it makes is like a whip, so...

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 08:23:29 PM »
Thanks, Munchy! THat's all I needed to know. ^____^
"Stuff and things."

Tags: