Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Best of PSP Thread.  (Read 12233 times)

Offline ShinAkumaXX

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Re: Best of PSP Thread.
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2011, 09:42:06 PM »
I kind of still want a PSP for a few games, Dracula X Chronicles being #1. Next would be Gradius Collection. The best Gradius game is Gaiden, which I have but this is the only way the game has ever came to the US. Sucks that Konami didn't put out collections like this on PS2 like every other company. Shit I have a dozen Anthology collections at least on PS2. I sort of hate Konami. Final Fantasy Tactics is one of if not my favorite rpg games. Also Star Ocean 2 is on PSP. Oh, wait I nearly forgot. I think nearly tied with Drac X Chronicles would be Ys I&II. Darn I wish those PS2 remakes of the games would of came out here! Basically I think these games would be in my collection already but I don't really like hand held systems. If I ever have some extra cash maybe I'll pick one up someday. Plus vita is on the way! Too bad it wont play PSP stuff.

Offline resnov

• black spy
  • RAGE!
    • Awards
Re: Best of PSP Thread.
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 02:52:07 PM »
 :o I think god of war: ghost of Sparta is very cool because it's action and adventure. my best games on the psp would be god of war games. ;D :) :rollseyes:

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 01:19:23 AM »
I kind of still want a PSP for a few games, Dracula X Chronicles being #1. Next would be Gradius Collection. The best Gradius game is Gaiden, which I have but this is the only way the game has ever came to the US. Sucks that Konami didn't put out collections like this on PS2 like every other company. Shit I have a dozen Anthology collections at least on PS2. I sort of hate Konami. Final Fantasy Tactics is one of if not my favorite rpg games. Also Star Ocean 2 is on PSP. Oh, wait I nearly forgot. I think nearly tied with Drac X Chronicles would be Ys I&II. Darn I wish those PS2 remakes of the games would of came out here! Basically I think these games would be in my collection already but I don't really like hand held systems. If I ever have some extra cash maybe I'll pick one up someday. Plus vita is on the way! Too bad it wont play PSP stuff.

We were lucky to even see two Konami collections over the years, one on PS1, the other DS (again Gradius 1 is on it, relegated to a handheld). Only Gradius 3 and 4 were lucky enough to be put on a PS 2 collection, shame the others didn't get the same love. But I'm thinking because Konami already had the third and fourth games on PS 2, and rereleased svseral times overseas, they didn't feel obliged to release 3 and 4 once again on a collection.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2011, 11:03:19 PM »
Am I the only one who likes persona got three a couple months back it rocks.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2011, 12:28:05 AM »
Am I the only one who likes persona got three a couple months back it rocks.
You are not alone.
I love Persona, its good that all 3 games are on PSP, I'm Hoping P3FES hits PS2 Classics...
Persona 4 and a Persona Tournament Fighter are coming out for the Vita! W00t!

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2011, 11:20:24 AM »
You are not alone.
I love Persona, its good that all 3 games are on PSP, I'm Hoping P3FES hits PS2 Classics...
Persona 4 and a Persona Tournament Fighter are coming out for the Vita! W00t!

Tournament Fighter I was talking with a CV fan in my oceanography about person a bit he said it was going to be a 2-d fighter is this true?
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2011, 03:21:15 PM »
Tournament Fighter I was talking with a CV fan in my oceanography about person a bit he said it was going to be a 2-d fighter is this true?
Better yet, I've dug up the video.
PS3・XB360 ペルソナ4 ジ・アルティメット イン マヨナカアリーナ PV

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Arma

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • My, currently outdated, blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2011, 03:08:40 PM »
I'll add:
Dead Head Fred
Dracula Undead Awakening
No Gravity the Plague of Mind
Wipeout Pure and Pulse
Medievil Resurrection
Cake Mania Baker's Challengue
Alien Syndrome

Offline cecil-kain

• Lord and Host
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Operation Akumajo
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2011, 01:44:05 PM »
I love Megaman Powered Up --that worldbuilder is hardcore gaming crack.  Spent 6 months designing a MONSTER stage and it's still my pride and joy.

Offline knightmere

• Lord of The Abyss
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2011, 02:23:38 PM »
Here are my PSP Favorites:

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
God of War: Chains of Olympus
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection
Phantasy Star Portable 2

I don't own the God of War games anymore because I got the HD versions on PS3 now.

Offline Husky

• Don't let the post count fool you I've been around since 2001
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • ICVD!!!
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2011, 11:27:48 AM »
Some of my favs were

Dracula x chronicles
Street fighter Alpha 3 max
Darkstalkers
3RD Birthday
MGS: peace walker
Kurohyou: Ryu Ga Gotoku Shinshou
Tenchu: Shinobi Taizen
Hammerin' Hero
Tekken:DR
[img width= height=]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/photos-ak-ash1/v238/45/53/550506684/n550506684_756072_7919.jpg[/img]

Tags:

anything