Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Halloween costumes!!  (Read 3764 times)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« on: September 16, 2011, 10:03:08 PM »
What are you guys planning for this year?

I decided to do a costume I always wanted to do when I was a kid but didn't have the skills to pull it off.  From TMNT...

Play this: Secret Theme

Then click here:
(click to show/hide)

What about you guys?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:28:17 PM by Inccubus »
"Stuff and things."

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 10:22:31 PM »
I'll be wearing a Rorschach mask

Real Moving Rorschach Mask! Amazing! FOR SALE!

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 10:24:34 PM »
I'll be wearing a Rorschach mask

Real Moving Rorschach Mask! Amazing! FOR SALE!

Nice!! That's pretty damn awesome. I wonder how it's done?
"Stuff and things."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 12:36:11 AM »
As a kid, I always thought Shredder had an incredibly awesome outfit, and was bummered each time he had his ass kicked by the turtles. I mean, look at him! He's got his hands covered with claws, a samurai helmet, and to top it all, a wicked purple cloak. Can a children's cartoon character be any more badass?

On a cartain holiday, just once, I really want to dress up as a girl (to see people's responses, lol) but if I ever do so, I really want to put an effort into it, not just wear a skirt and a tiny shirt like some dudes do. I'd buy a long dress, a wig, maybe fake boobs (hehe), lipstick, shitload of makeup... And then go to a party and see how people react.  :P
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 12:37:57 AM by Drunken Freddy »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 01:18:44 AM »
he-man or freddy krueger still havent decided

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 09:20:11 PM »
I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years. The last time I did I went as the Terminator. I had a leather jacket and in my pair of shades was a wired red LED light. It was a little cumbersome to wear since I had to protect my eye. But a lot of people thought it was pretty cool.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 11:26:49 PM »
I dont dress up for All Hallow's Eve ;_;

I wanna see what Jorgey will dress up as tho :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 11:42:39 PM »
What sucks is that All Hollow's Eve is on a damned monday this year. So most of the parties are gonna be on Sunday and sunday parties just aren't as fun as Saturday ones. I've never missed dressing up for Halloween since I was 5 or so. And unless I'm deathly ill I never will either.

A couple of years ago I want on a 5 day cruise with my now ex-wife and we dressed up in different costumes every day. That was awesome.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 11:44:14 PM by Inccubus »
"Stuff and things."

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 12:00:34 AM »
The last couple of years I've cross-dressed as a hooker and a hooker nurse. I'm not sure what to do for this year. I want to do something different. Ehhh...  :P We'll see what happens this time.
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 10:56:26 PM »
If you have the right build for it, I'd say go with a classic and do Dr.Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror.
I've done it and it is a very rewarding experience. ^_^
I also had the opportunity last year to improvise Dr.Frankenfurter's long-lost (and completely made up by me) brother, Dragula. That went over great until my drunk friend decided to pull my man-panties down while she was rolling around on my floor. F-U-N.
"Stuff and things."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 12:36:03 AM »
That went over great until my drunk friend decided to pull my man-panties down while she was rolling around on my floor. F-U-N.

sounds like she was trying to tell you something eh? *nudge-nudge-wink-wink*
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2011, 11:58:51 AM »
Her and my other friends wife who were both rolling around on the carpet. Maybe it would have been more interesting if my wife's co-workers hadn't been sitting directly in front of me when the fruit bowl came out. LOL
"Stuff and things."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 12:00:12 AM »
they wanted to get teabagged...

I think me and my gf have decided on red riding hood and the big bad wolf

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 12:11:42 AM »
I think me and my gf have decided on red riding hood and the big bad wolf

Sounds like you and your gf already know the real Red Riding Hood Brother's Grimm story  ;) Happy Halloween.

Tags:

anything