Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Who's the cutest little psychotic Apocalypse Maiden?  (Read 21341 times)

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
Who's the cutest little psychotic Apocalypse Maiden?
« on: November 12, 2011, 03:17:32 PM »
Sophia's the cutest little psychotic Apocalypse Maiden!

Yes she is!

Goochie goochie goo goo!

I bet she's busy exterminating an entire intelligent species even as we speak!

Just look at her. D'awwwwwwwww.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: Who's the cutest little psychotic Apocalypse Maiden?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 03:40:37 PM »
If we were locked up together, I'd protect you in the shower. Cheers!

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 10:34:57 PM »
You really love stories like this, dont you, Waffle-kun xD

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 12:25:51 AM »
You really love stories like this, dont you, Waffle-kun xD

Obviously.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 05:44:59 AM by Super Waffle »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 11:24:20 AM »
I think her cuteness is almost overshadowed by her near-voluptuousness.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 10:10:58 PM »
Don't say such vulgar things about Sophia, X.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 11:15:18 AM by Super Waffle »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 06:30:04 PM »
My dear Super Waffle, I can't wait to die.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline CastleToastM

• Toast Fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Waffles are pretty great
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 05:10:23 PM »

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 06:02:28 PM »
That first picture is hnnnnnggg.

I love your fics so much Waffle.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 07:11:28 PM »
Psychotic Apocalypse Maiden?

How about Flandre?

Her Ability: Destruction of any and everything.

Keep in mind that Waffle said cutest. Since Flandre is often portrayed by the fandom with creepy (or even downright scary) qualities, she doesn't qualify as much as Sophia. (Plus I don't think Waffle likes the ones that are already psychotic fanon-wise to begin with, as his fanfics imply.)
Case(s) in point:

Though I do like Flandre more than Sophia because of her creepy qualities.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 11:40:50 PM by VladCT »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline CastleToastM

• Toast Fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 11:30:12 PM »
Keep in mind that Waffle said cutest. Since Flandre is often portrayed with creepy qualities, she doesn't qualify as much as Sophia. (Plus I don't think Waffle likes the ones that are already psychotic to begin with, as his fanfics imply.)

Technically, Flandre was never psychotic, from what I remember. It's only the fans' interpretation that she is.

Sorta like how Tenshi is Masochist, when she's really not. Or maybe that Cirno is the physical manifestation of the number nine, and nines are idiots, when Cirno's just innocently unaware to her surroundings.

The Touhou series is weird like that, since ZUN, the creator, allows fan stuff to be "official" interpretations. That's why there's so much Touhou related stuff out there. ZUN doesn't try to stop the fans, but rather encourages it. Touhou is technically public domain, but don't quote me on that.

But yeah, Flandre didn't really go mad from 495 years in imprisonment, but rather she's sheltered from not knowing the outside world. She has the power to annihilate the entire dimension of Gensoko (the dimension Touhou takes place in) with just her right palm, so maybe that's where her insane qualities came from.

Or maybe it's because she doesn't know the meaning of pain nor death, so she tortures her opponents without realizing.

Or maybe she's just crazy powerful.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2011, 11:32:37 PM »

I can top you on that, 'kay?

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011, 11:41:42 PM »
Technically, Flandre was never psychotic, from what I remember. It's only the fans' interpretation that she is.

Sorta like how Tenshi is Masochist, when she's really not. Or maybe that Cirno is the physical manifestation of the number nine, and nines are idiots, when Cirno's just innocently unaware to her surroundings.

The Touhou series is weird like that, since ZUN, the creator, allows fan stuff to be "official" interpretations. That's why there's so much Touhou related stuff out there. ZUN doesn't try to stop the fans, but rather encourages it. Touhou is technically public domain, but don't quote me on that.

But yeah, Flandre didn't really go mad from 495 years in imprisonment, but rather she's sheltered from not knowing the outside world. She has the power to annihilate the entire dimension of Gensoko (the dimension Touhou takes place in) with just her right palm, so maybe that's where her insane qualities came from.

Or maybe it's because she doesn't know the meaning of pain nor death, so she tortures her opponents without realizing.

Or maybe she's just crazy powerful.
Just fixed my post up there, thanks for reminding me.

Whozzat?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 11:43:25 PM by VladCT »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline CastleToastM

• Toast Fan
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 11:47:01 PM »

I never played Star Ocean: The Last Hope, so I have no idea what game that character is from or what she can do.

http://starocean.wikia.com/wiki/Lymle_Lemuri_Phi

Never mind, I found the Wiki for her. Strange name, sure is original, cause I never seen it before.

Still haven't heard of that game before, so I can't judge if she's psychotic or not.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2011, 12:17:10 AM »
The tendency of anime artists to grant huge breasts to otherwise childish-looking females is something yours truly could never understand.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags: