Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Zelda Skyward Sword  (Read 11300 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: November 13, 2011, 01:32:50 AM »
Only for those who want to see it cannot wait till january to get the special edition
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 07:27:13 AM »
The evil ISO can already be found.
But wait... why January for Special Edition?  What's so special about it that it needs two months?  It comes out this week.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 08:37:00 AM »

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but I'm really torn between Skyward Sword and Skyrim. I want both but I can only afford one. Aaargh, what is a person supposed to do in times like these when every other game that comes out is a MUST HAVE :(

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 10:32:49 AM »
Not that this has anything to do with anything, but I'm really torn between Skyward Sword and Skyrim. I want both but I can only afford one. Aaargh, what is a person supposed to do in times like these when every other game that comes out is a MUST HAVE :(

If you're concerned about getting the Zelda special edition then do so as they won't be around for very long. Skyrim on the other hand will be around for some time. After all they're still selling copies of ES: Oblivion and it's been a while since that game came out.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 04:30:16 PM »
The evil ISO can already be found.
But wait... why January for Special Edition?  What's so special about it that it needs two months?  It comes out this week.

My birthday  ;D
(click to show/hide)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 06:49:21 PM »
Oh... well alright.
**walks down the street to K-Mart to preorder GoldController version**
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 08:35:06 PM »
Oh... well alright.
**walks down the street to K-Mart to preorder GoldController version**

Wait's for this
It better come out they say that the US version of oot had no special edition. also do you need wii motion plus to play SS?

New Nintendo 3DS Bundle - The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary
(click to show/hide)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 08:44:06 PM »
yes it requires motion plus. And its hands down THE best zelda in many years. Since MM for sure.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 07:55:04 AM »
No Zelda game will ever come close to being better than Majora's Mask. Sorry.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 10:01:44 AM »
MM was pretty awesome... and i can't see Skyward doing better myself. It does look interesting but if it requires motion plus I don't see me playing it.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 07:29:08 PM »
its actually really well done and makes some major changes to the series. Its doin for zelda now what OoT did then. So if the next game after this is like MM to OoT were gonna have a new best game of all time on our hands

Offline OkabeRintaro

• John Titor
  • What is the will of Stein's Gate?
    • Awards
Re: Zelda Skyward Sword
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 07:45:04 PM »
yes it requires motion plus. And its hands down THE best zelda in many years. Since MM for sure.

that might make sense if Wind Waker weren't the best 3D Zelda
EL PSY CONGROO

Offline Tanatra

• Everything Burns
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
Re: Zelda Skyward Sword
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 11:18:39 PM »
I opted not to get the Special Edition due to financial reasons (yeah, I can't even spare an extra $20 right now.) It's a value when the extra Wii-mote is considered, but I have so few "Wii parties" nowadays that I can't ever see myself needing another controller. I'll be sure to hunt for MP3s of the Zelda Orchestra online, though. I hope it isn't as much of a letdown as the orchestrated music that came with the DS version of Chrono Trigger - there was a whopping 6 minutes of music on that entire disc!

Offline Darth Cariss

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 12:02:40 AM »
I'm getting the special edition, but mostly because I don't have wii motion plus already, and the gold controller has it built in.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 12:07:41 AM »
I'm getting the special edition, but mostly because I don't have wii motion plus already, and the gold controller has it built in.

Really the gold controler has it built in?
(click to show/hide)

anything