Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Beautiful fanart with Alucard and Maria  (Read 13489 times)

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
  • A Genuine Castlevania fan..
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« on: November 13, 2011, 11:40:39 AM »
really wonderful I think, great job by the original artist.. I desaturated the art and shaded certain spots. Maria got really cute freckles=D(the original art is herehttp://fc09.deviantart.net/fs46/i/2009/173/7/5/Alucard_y_Maria_love_by_ClAyMoRe__MiRiA.jpg

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
Re: Beautiful fanart with Alucard and Maria
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 12:07:31 PM »
The cheating whore!

Wait, doesn't anyone else notice the pedophilia aspect of Maria? I mean, she was a young teen when Richter saves her in Rondo. Then in SOTN she basically throws herself on him even though he's obviously quite a bit older than her. And here she's getting it on with Alucard, who's hundreds of years older than her.

The damn whore is jail bait!
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 12:08:56 PM »
Nice!!! Today i saw many great fan art posted here and i have also found some my self!!!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 09:33:35 PM »
I mean, she was a young teen when Richter saves her in Rondo.

The young teens don't start until you turn 13  ;D Maria was 12 when she was rescued. As for drooling over Alucard at 17? Obviously she's well into her prime. In fact she's probably past the point where she'd be married off by then. Alucard has many centuries over her, however his physical appearance hasn't changed since he became adolescent. Besides that he's a Dhampyre. No-doubt his "other worldly" charm effected her.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 10:28:51 PM »
The cheating whore!

Wait, doesn't anyone else notice the pedophilia aspect of Maria? I mean, she was a young teen when Richter saves her in Rondo. Then in SOTN she basically throws herself on him even though he's obviously quite a bit older than her. And here she's getting it on with Alucard, who's hundreds of years older than her.

The damn whore is jail bait!
>.>
<.<

I'd hit that too if I had the chance.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 12:26:34 AM »
pedophilia wasn't considered sick until the 1900's

let that one sink in for awhile...

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Arma

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • My, currently outdated, blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 05:28:02 AM »
ah yes I know the author of that fan art, we talk ocasionally. She has a nice gallery and I have a few of her artworks in my videogame collection.

I don't know so many fans can't conceive drawing Maria without the company of Alucard, practically drooling all over him and kissing the land where he walks. Lucky for her she's just a fictional character because between Sotn's "good ending" with her going after Alucard whom she barely knows, the radio drama featuring a rather air headed, helpless version of her, Castlevania Judgment and the fans' pairings I'm afraid the poor girl has run out of dignity xD

I would prefer to see more fan art of her being cool using her magic, fighting vampires and stuff rather than her going drama queen over Alucard. 17 year old Maria seems to act more and more like a damsel in distress when she's supposed to be a vampire huntress.

Offline narkolepsi

• sha na na
  • Vampire Hunter
  • it's been awhile hasn't it
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • top zel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 05:57:30 PM »
Beautiful art by a beautiful artist. Claymore--Miria is very talented; her other works are also really outstanding. Thanks for sharing!
with love and squalor, narkolepsi - back to the lab again!
tumblr

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 06:25:48 PM »
I dare-say that this picture almost has a water color effect going on. You can clearly see the line art and pencil shading however the finer details look like a black water-based pencil crayon was used. It looks really good though!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 06:41:18 PM »
pedophilia wasn't considered sick until the 1900's

let that one sink in for awhile...

Read "The Tale of Genji". That takes pedophilia to a whole new level. The perfect woman...

I'm getting old. They have to be at least 20 for me to think they don't look "too young". >_> I used to chase after 15 yr olds when I was 25. I seem to have a 10-year-differential preference going on innately.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2011, 09:51:02 PM »
I used to chase after 15 yr olds when I was 25.

You are a creepy son of a bitch.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 12:34:21 AM »
Beautiful! You should invite the original artist here to the CV dungeon, we can always use more cool fanworkers :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Arma

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • My, currently outdated, blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 06:23:22 PM »
pedophilia refers to an adult of at leats 18 that gets sexually aroused with children of under 13 years of age so it really has nothing to do with this topic or this forum for that matter.

I dare-say that this picture almost has a water color effect going on. You can clearly see the line art and pencil shading however the finer details look like a black water-based pencil crayon was used. It looks really good though!

I was wondering the same, many of her artwork is done like this. I think she uses crayons, is more noticeable on this one http://claymore--miria.deviantart.com/art/Alucard-Maria-and-Richter-171126903

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 06:35:03 PM »
Pedophilia isn't necessarily sexual. The courts really don't care either. And if she's under 18, or 16 in some places, it's legally defined as statutory but unofficially defined as pedophilia. If you look at pictures of 16 year-olds getting it on, that's pedophilia criminality.

Anyway Alucard is too old for Maria even by dhampir standards. I could see him wanting her blood, because I'm sure a girl with her... traits... must have very delicious or enticing blood. But she's too ignorant of the world for someone of Alucard's... experience.

And if you saw that 15 yr old before she got started on meth, you would have chased after her too. ;)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 06:56:30 PM »
And if you saw that 15 yr old before she got started on meth, you would have chased after her too. ;)

That's what they all say... right before I send them to prison.

Tags:

anything