Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: WTB: CIB Castlevania games I don't have  (Read 2245 times)

Offline cr4zymanz0r

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
WTB: CIB Castlevania games I don't have
« on: March 27, 2012, 11:10:38 AM »
I'll post what I'm looking for first then some background. Games I'm looking for CIB:
  • Castlevania 2: Belmont's Revenge (Gameboy) (US)
  • Castlevania Legends (Gameboy) (US)
  • Kid Dracula (Gameboy) (US)
  • Dracula 2 (Castlevania 2, Famicom Disk System)
  • Akumajo Dracula (Famicom, cart release)
  • Akumajo Dracula (Sharp X68000)
  • Castlevania: Dracula X (SNES)

I'm trying to acquire all of the console and Japanese PC Castlevania games as set by my own criteria. If a game has a US release then I only want that (except for the Famicom games and Dracula X on Saturn). I want any Japanese only release. I don't care about redundant ports (such as Curse of Darkness on XBOX since I have it on PS2), budget 'ports' such as the Castlevania & Contra collection on PC, or crappy 3rd party ports such as Castlevania on DOS (unless it was dirt cheap). Any other games that aren't listed above I either already have or are currently shipping my way. The only exception is the 1st Castlevania on N64. I'm not too worried about it right now since that won't be hard to get. Also, My definition of CIB means that it must have the game, manual, box, and cardboard/whatever insert that holds the cart in place inside the box. Extra inserts such as ads and warranty cards are nice but not required by me.

I realize I'm a new member here, but if anyone has any of these games they're willing to sell then I can link you to my ebay feedback and such to vouch for my character. I've been having to branch out to more communities lately since most of the remaining games I need seem nearly impossible to find CIB. Castlevania is the only series I love enough to attempt to get the 'complete' set of games :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 11:42:54 PM by cr4zymanz0r »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: WTB: CIB Castlevania games I don't have
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 01:31:01 PM »
I'll sell you my Belmont's Revenge Komplete Kollection for $1000.00

hurry up n buy before my dog eats it ;_;

Offline cr4zymanz0r

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
Re: WTB: CIB Castlevania games I don't have
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 01:36:43 PM »
Unsure if you're just being sarcastic or a troll :P, but I'm only interested in the US version CIB (unless you just want toss in other stuff for next to nothing). I'm also looking for a decent bit lower than $1000. lol

Tags:

anything