Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Getting Creative With Super Waffle  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« on: January 12, 2013, 03:32:25 PM »
I recently bought Discotek's DVD of the Casshan OVA:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2jdlxqh.jpg

However, being the type of person who feels incredibly awkward owning a DVD with cover art that depicts what looks like the hero copping a feel on the unconscious female lead (classy), I decided to create my own alternate cover based on the third volume of the original Laserdisc release. The logo is from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom:

http://i46.tinypic.com/i6m1r6.jpg

This has been Getting Creative With Super Waffle.

Offline Phoenix7786

• Legendary Hunter
  • Neg on that, Chummer
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 03:21:36 PM »
Went from him coppin' a feel to every single person who opens the case :P
12/1/12: Nominated for my 1st award! Thanks to all :D

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 05:17:41 PM »
Nice thinking. I normally would've just finagled my way around it by saying, "Oh, he's just helping to prevent a wardrobe malfunction from getting any worse. What a stand-up fella!". See, that way I can own the DVD & sleep at night instead of wondering if I'm somehow a bad person for not caring enough to not buy it. But I like your way better. 
Groove is in the heart.

Tags: