Poll

Should Sypha leave her gallivanting boyfriend Grant for his twin brother?

Leave
5 (55.6%)
Stay
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: March 04, 2013, 11:16:55 PM

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What should Sypha do? Send in your votes now!  (Read 3576 times)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
What should Sypha do? Send in your votes now!
« on: February 02, 2013, 11:16:56 PM »
+2
Meet our next guest, Sypha Belnades. She says she loves her boyfriend Grant, but lately he's been spending more time trying to reunite the principality of Wallachia under his rule and not enough time with her. Now, Grant also has a twin brother. Sypha says he's a bit more reclusive, but since he's not out gallivanting around Romania like his brother, he has more time for her. Hello Sypha. Thanks for coming onto the show.

Hi, Maury. Thank you.

Tell us, Sypha. How long have you and Grant been together?

We met back when Vlad -- that is, Dracula -- was terrorizing Wallachia. Grant was trying to free Romania from Vlad's tyranny because his family were the rightful rulers of Wallachia, he told me. I was sent by the Church to stop Vlad. I'm a witch, you see.

Oh ho ho! A witch! She's a witch, everyone! That must be why you're such a smoking hot young lady.

[ LAUGHTER ]

Yes, well. I met Grant on my way to Vlad's castle. It was love at first sight. He was royalty after all, y'know! Anyway, we got split up while trying to invade the castle, but after Trevor Belmont saved both of us we were back together.

So why do you want to leave Grant? He sounds like he has everything a girl could ever want.

It's just that lately he's been so hung up on ruling Wallachia in the wake of Dracula's defeat. I feel like he never has any time for me anymore.

And that's why you turned to his brother. How did you and Dan -- Grant's twin brother -- meet?

Well, they're brothers after all. It was only a mater of time before I would have met his family.

Ha ha! Right, of course. Well, let's meet Dan now! Come on out Dan!

Um, hi Maury.

Hi Dan. So Dan, have you been seeing Sypha for very long?

A few months, I guess.

Wow, he's a talker. So what do you do for a living, Dan?

I clean the old clock tower.

That sounds like an interesting job.

I guess.

All right, then. Sypha, do you still have feelings for Grant?

Of course I do. We've been together for so long and through so much. He's a really nice guy, but a girl has needs, you know.

Of course, we all perfectly understand. But... Grant and Dan haven't been your only love interests in the last couple years, have they?

Um, what do you mean?

Rumor has it you and Trevor Belmont were having an affair too. Right around the same time you and Grant hooked back up after Dracula was defeated. Is that true?

[ OOOOOOHS ]

Er, well, er. I mean, okay so Trevor and I were on romantic terms for a short while, but Grant and I worked through that.

It doesn't seem to me like you really care for Grant all that much.

Of course I do! I love Grant! I really do! It's just--

Then why cheat on him with not just Trevor, but his twin brother too?

[ BOOS ]

I'm more man than Trevor and Grant combined!

Shut up, Dan. Please.

Let's hear what Grant has to say about all this, now.

NO!

Come on out, Grant!

Edit: By the way, this was an actual screenshot (but I put the English words in afterward). Also beware: confronting Sypha with Sypha as the main character can crash the game.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 01:26:45 PM by TheouAegis »
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: What should Sypha do? Send in your votes now!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 05:23:49 PM »
3rd option, become  my sex slave.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 07:36:21 PM »
She should put on her Pachislot III costume and replicate whatever happened in http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7657198/1/Ordination

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 06:00:26 PM »
She's clad in all white, see? So no sex slaves.  :-X

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 01:43:48 AM »
Realize dat she too good for eider one o' dem zeros & needs to get wid a hero! Or whatever a Maury audience member would say.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 09:49:35 AM »
+1
For those who don't live in the US or watch TV much, this is Maury:

Maury - DNA will prove your son got my teen daughter pregnant!

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 08:24:59 AM »
That is strangely uncomfortable to watch...  :-[ So much yelling and screaming. >_< I think I would freeze up in a situation like that.

On a note of Maury and people who should go home and be a family man...

Guile Theme goes with everything (Maury)

Tags: