Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: im playing megaman powered up again  (Read 4365 times)

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: January 05, 2008, 08:25:46 PM »
and this time I am playing with CWcheat.
A cheat program like Action replay only that the code is shown in 0x00000000 form.

The one thing I'd like to have a code for is the construction mode. Im unable to put an unlimited amount of enemies into one box area and that sucks because Im trying to make a castlevania level out of it.

gahhh

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 10:56:37 PM »
For some reason Powered Up didn't sell well, so Capcom is reluctant to make a sequel to this OR Maverick Hunter X. It's a shame..

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 11:07:37 PM »
In Reply To #2

:(

*Mad World plays in the background*

Wonko

Re: im playing megaman powered up again
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 11:55:05 AM »
I recently got a PSP-2000 and I'm planning to play through MMPU (and MHX, aaand DXC) again on my TV when my component cables arrive, which is anytime now. :)

They really fixed the D-Pad, I can finally pull out special moves in SFA3Max.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 11:36:46 PM »
For some reason Powered Up didn't sell well, so Capcom is reluctant to make a sequel to this OR Maverick Hunter X. It's a shame..

What!? that's BS Megaman is one of their biggest selling franchises, I demand a full 3d graphics/2.5d gameplay remake of all the classic nes and supernes titles. If PSP isn't working put it on something else and include the original versions of the games and they'll sell, that's fucked up that we have to suffer because capcom doesn't know how to market properly or doesn't want to put the games on something else. >:(
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 02:27:30 AM »

It really is.  I think they didn't sell well because of the platform they were developed for (since it wasn't popular at the time).

Too bad, since both of them are great games.  MHX wins for remake value and for the FMV's, while MMPU wins because of its sheer replay value (that you can play as any robot throughout the game, in three modes, and find construction, enemy, and background 'packs' for Construction Mode is replay value galore).
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags:

anything