Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate (SPOILER DISCUSSION)  (Read 60504 times)

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate (SPOILER DISCUSSION)
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2013, 12:24:35 AM »
Gabriel/Dracula can never ascend into Heaven. Remember what he kept saying over n over in LoS, oblivium sempiternum daemonis, "eternal oblivion for a demon."

The best he could hope for is complete nothingness, as tragic as it may seem.. or reincarnation.

*Starts going mad from the revelation--and being forced to remember what Gabe said.*

No, dagnabit!  Gabe will have his happy ending! He's gone through too much to just get pooed on even in death--or after death!  No fair!  Reincarnation it is then!  And not as a Japanese school boy...with beautiful white hair...and a prettier face than his love interest.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2013, 12:58:55 AM »
*Starts going mad from the revelation--and being forced to remember what Gabe said.*

No, dagnabit!  Gabe will have his happy ending! He's gone through too much to just get pooed on even in death--or after death!  No fair!  Reincarnation it is then!  And not as a Japanese school boy...with beautiful white hair...and a prettier face than his love interest.

Oh don't worry about Gabe's reincarnated appearance. MS will clearly do away with the pretty boy types, look at what they did to Alucard.
Though it is very painful for me....(puts the LOS trilogy in mind as an alternate timeline.... yup, feeling better. My beloved Ayami Kojima drawn Alucard will still be with the original timeline. hehehe)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2013, 01:30:32 AM »
Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru-Witches Tea Party EP7
Since I cant use youtube scripts here (damn), jump to 3:05, read the RED and thats it (damnit, all that trouble to find the exact part for the ultra impact of coolness for nothing)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 01:32:44 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2013, 01:42:17 AM »
I watched a review and theres a clip of Alucard waking up. Apparently he doesn't remember anything that occurred beforehand, probably even his own name until the Lost Soul shows him what happened.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 01:44:19 AM by Kingshango »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2013, 01:47:49 AM »
I think thats "courtesy" of Gabe, since himself cannot forget his troubles, atleast he wanted his son to forget it and have a happy life in his own way.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2013, 01:53:17 AM »
Calling the plot twist for LoS2: Julius Belmont is actually Soma Cruz.   

This made me laugh waaaaay more than it should have. XD

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2013, 05:23:52 AM »
Ok Ok!!! I have a newer plot twist for the end of LoS2....
(click to show/hide)
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline TheFly22284

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2013, 07:25:31 AM »
Did anyone else have an "I can't believe I missed that" moment when you looked at the official Alucard-with-sword artwork again? As I experienced it, the moment went something like this, "That handle is unambiguously the Combat Cross and I'm a goon for not seeing it before."

Offline Akuma

• GILGAMESH FAN KING
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2013, 07:57:44 AM »
So Toy Maker appears as an actual character and interacts with the Belmonts? I'm interested somewhat in him.

And since we are in a spoiler thread, what's the significance with the Daemon Lord? Also, is the Reaver the Night Watchman's advanced form? After watching both boss fight videos, there's some apparent similarities(Night Watchman and Reaver both wear the plague docter mask, both send out those skull-faced dogs).

After losing against Simon the Night Watchman is eaten by his minions and he transforms into the Reaver and eats his minions and runs off.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2013, 11:06:14 PM »
The jumps are still floaty.  >:(

I don't understand the excuses for the story being pathetically obvious because it's on the 3ds. What does the platform have to do with the writing being half-assed?
"Stuff and things."

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2013, 11:18:07 PM »
Don't forget the spoilerfest that is the trailers.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2013, 11:43:18 PM »
Don't forget the spoilerfest that is the trailers.

You know it's strange that the first Lords of Shadow trailers (excluding the special Kojima trailer) had minimal spoilers in them. Yet Mirror of Fate pretty much spilled the beans on the whole damn plot. Did they replace the trailer editor over the past year or something?

Anyway I thought it was sweet of Dracula to make new clothes for Alucard and create a shrine dedicated to Trevor in his castle.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2013, 12:54:34 AM »
It only shows that Drabriel still have a heart.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2013, 01:18:44 AM »
Gabula/Drabriel still has Alucard's coffin in the trailer for LOS2.

Tags: