Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Encouragement Tips and Inspiration Thread  (Read 10988 times)

Offline Laina

• Do you know how it feels to love someone so much that you hate them?
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
Re: Encouragement Tips and Inspiration Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2013, 02:56:13 PM »
I'm referring to how like 99% of my favorites are scantily clad female cosplayers.

With the other 1% being devoted to random illustrations based on my corruption fiction (with more coming in, btw).

I am using a little bit of restraint, though.  Like the other day I almost made this picture my one Kasumi-related Favorite, but then I noticed the cosplayer's profile says she's 16 and whoooooooa that was pretty close.  And I'm thinking about throwing on this Walter White Season 1 cosplay just as an automatic counter.

Still not seeing a problem. But dubious character & all.
Damn. It's as if your life was geared to prevent you from enjoying it. And I'm sure it's not fun either.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2013, 03:20:08 PM »
+1
I'm referring to how like 99% of my favorites are scantily clad female cosplayers.

With the other 1% being devoted to random illustrations based on my corruption fiction (with more coming in, btw).

I am using a little bit of restraint, though.  Like the other day I almost made this picture my one Kasumi-related Favorite, but then I noticed the cosplayer's profile says she's 16 and whoooooooa that was pretty close.  And I'm thinking about throwing on this Walter White Season 1 cosplay just as an automatic counter.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/267/8/3/dead_or_alive_kasumi_cosplay_by_grellkaloli-d4cier3.jpg     If she is 16 then I'm speechless. I'm not going to lie if you did not tell me I would think she just entered her 20's or at least 21-22. 

friday-damn (First thing that crossed my mind before I read the whole paragrahph before that awkward moment  :P )

Not trying to sound like a pervert but If she does not fall under the definition of "jailbait" I do not know who does then.

Anyways

HD - Rocky Balboa (2006) - inspirational speech
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:28:22 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2013, 12:06:55 AM »
That Rocky scene is my favourite part of the movie! It always make my eyes teary.
I just love all the Rocky saga because of little details and phrases like this speech. It gets to my heart every time.

PS: that DoA cosplay was awesome.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline PyramidHead

• Vampire Hunter
  • Don't look into the Death Star, or you will die.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2013, 06:34:34 AM »
I must say this first: I don't understand a single word here! But the music is so epic and beautiful! Actors put so much emotions into the words (at least one of them :))! The espers from FF6 are so big and awesome! ... That video inspires me a lot.

BLOOD of BAHAMUT Trailer

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2013, 05:59:06 AM »
Here is one for u all. Real eyes Realize Real lies. :o
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2013, 09:27:54 AM »
http://chrismccombs.net/37-ways-to-be-a-badass/

I try to follow these, and they can be pretty encouraging.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2013, 10:27:03 AM »
My suggestion box in youtube makes me feel like I'm seriously f*cked-up.

"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2013, 08:19:14 PM »
There's nothing wrong with a healthy appetite for history and gangster films.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Can't stop listening to Oonagh music
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2013, 07:17:53 PM »

I hope this brightened someone's day.

Tags: