Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: castlevania order of shadows nokia c2-01?  (Read 4423 times)

Offline belmont

• castlevania is cool
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
castlevania order of shadows nokia c2-01?
« on: July 22, 2013, 09:53:16 AM »
Hello
I found all kinds of downloads for this game online but I'm not sure if they d'ont have viruses / are free, so if anyone knows about free Download for Nokia c2-01 I would love to know, even if I can download first to a computer and then send it through bluetooth to my cell phone for it to be completely free it would be good as well.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:23:39 AM by belmont »

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Everything comes full circle

Offline belmont

• castlevania is cool
    • Awards
Re: castlevania order of shadows nokia c2-01?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 12:52:37 PM »
Oh and I forgot to say this but I d'ont have internet on my cell phone (it must be the most shitty cell phone in the world, I know ...)

But thanks for the effort anyway!

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 12:54:17 PM »
Oh and I forgot to say this but I d'ont have internet on my cell phone (it must be the most shitty cell phone in the world, I know ...)

But thanks for the effort anyway!
It doesn't matter! Download it to your PC and trans fer it via SD card or bluetooth or data cable.
(click to show/hide)

Offline belmont

• castlevania is cool
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 01:44:33 PM »
Thank you very much!  I downloaded the files to my cell phone, but it tells me that "the file format is not supported" when I try to run the executable file, what to do?

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 02:17:11 PM »
Thank you very much!  I downloaded the files to my cell phone, but it tells me that "the file format is not supported" when I try to run the executable file, what to do?
mm man it seems that your phone doesn't support java, but still, if you really really want it, use an emulator!

http://www.umnet.com/download-Software/23-SJBoy_Emulator___Run_Mobile_Game__Application_on_PC

Offline belmont

• castlevania is cool
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 02:45:23 PM »
First off, I really appreciate your help! I managed to run the game on the computer, so thank you very much!

Second, if you know a castlevania cell phone game that doesn't need java  (if there is such a thing) let me know ok?
Thank you!

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 03:03:13 PM »
There's a Pocket PC Version available in The Pirate Bay, that you can also play with a joystick, which I recommend, since playing with a phone is a really hard thing to do.
If you want more CV java games that can be emulated, there are versions of Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow available and pretty easy to find for free.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline belmont

• castlevania is cool
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 03:10:14 PM »
+1
There's a Pocket PC Version available in The Pirate Bay, that you can also play with a joystick, which I recommend, since playing with a phone is a really hard thing to do.
If you want more CV java games that can be emulated, there are versions of Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow available and pretty easy to find for free.

Thank you! I will try what you suggested

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 06:14:03 PM »
I've played OoS in a emulator too, you can very easily beat it in less than 2 hours.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 10:01:16 PM »
Indeed, it's the shortest CV game ever.
It must be because it was designed for playing on a phone and I did it with a joystick, but it must be also the easiest CV game ever.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Tags: