Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Question about Silent Hill  (Read 3667 times)

Nina

Question about Silent Hill
« on: February 12, 2008, 03:37:55 AM »
There are a lot of things that I dont understand in Silent Hill but one of them (which I
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 02:07:16 PM by Nina »

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Silent Hill Plot ?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 04:01:06 PM »
Origins or 1? Sorry I can't really help. I never payed much attention to names (haven't gotten anywhere in origins yet and didn't finish 3 yet) and when I tried to analyze the games they ended up creepier. Example: Were all those holes that you had to jump in in silent hill 2 supposed to be vaginas? (Seriously, not to be gross or funny.) After the 50th hole and hammerhead raping stuff I began to think so. (I hope they are vaginas, cause if they aren't I may need some help.)
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Steve

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 04:09:46 PM »
The holes in SH3 are symbolic of vaginas.  In SH2, they're just symbolic of holes.

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 10:41:05 PM »
There's no way to explain SH's plot in a single forum post.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 10:43:33 PM by PFG »

Nina

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 02:09:15 AM »
Well yeah its understadable that its hard to explain in a few simple words. Thanks anyway. :)

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 05:24:26 PM »
The holes in SH3 are symbolic of vaginas.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Tags:

anything