Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Homebrewers: I'm pimping out my game art  (Read 3589 times)

Offline Thaddeus

• Sensitive Iga-basher
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Homebrewers: I'm pimping out my game art
« on: February 13, 2008, 03:10:23 PM »
Hello,
I'm taking some time off from the Vampiria project to work on new, original game art (stage art) which I hope to sell at a reasonable price.

I'm in need some of extra money, so if you would like to hire me to make art for your homebrew or fan game, let me know. PM me here over the forum.

I work on a first come, first serve basis. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, please. Don't PM me if you have no intention of paying me for my hard work.

Price: My price varies, but it won't be that expensive. It all depends on how much you want, and how good of quality you want the tilesets to be. A tileset could go anywhere from $30 - $200. The SotN quality stuff will cost more than Chronicles quality tiles, of course.

The art will be 100% original, drawn exactly to your specifications. No edits of other commercial game art or anything like that. You, and you alone, will own the sole rights to the art once the tileset is complete and I receive payment.

I accept U.S. Money order and cash only. I refuse to deal with Paypal, since they're a bunch of dirty sons-of-bitches who have been known to freeze accounts and sit on people's money.

Please don't ask me about making sprites. I'm not interested in doing that.

Offline Sonic_Reaper

• The Elusive
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Dorian Tokici
    • Awards
Re: Homebrewers: I'm pimping out my game art
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 05:10:25 PM »
Try pixelation or game dev forums.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 03:42:21 PM »
In Reply To #1

I'm willing to pay for your work... but I need my engine up and running.  You should E-mail me sometime and set up a price point, and if I find it reasonable, I can actually pay.

It's nice to have a good-paying jorrrb.

You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Mikepjr

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 10:56:34 AM »
Wow... for that much... ill just make my own.. no offence.
But i do love your work.. ill say that much for sure.
It inspires me to work harder on my graphics skills.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 03:41:42 PM »
believe me... if there was any sumbitch I was gonna pay to do artwork for me it would be you hand down no questions asked. But I cant afford to kept mself well fed much less pay for some graphics =(

Tags: