Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Memories of Celcata.  (Read 1837 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: January 09, 2014, 06:13:44 PM »
Picked up this game on Jan 3d though honestly I was not expecting it to be at EB games that soon. Finished it on Jan 6 or so and while it has many things I like there are also things about it that I felt disappointed with.

(click to show/hide)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 07:40:54 PM »
I got this game but haven't played it yet since I'm still playing Seven, but it looks pretty awesome. It's just the characters don't seem as likable as the cast of Seven that bugs me. Duren's redesign is also exceedingly weird, why they'd change him to a Dogi-clone is beyond me. I love Karna's redesign but I'm really biased toward her original look.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Tags: