Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I need help with a game.  (Read 7794 times)

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2014, 07:12:33 PM »
Can you make one please? Also, I still have lite.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline TheRetroArtist

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 07:31:07 PM »
Ok sure thing. I think it will be able to do it in lite.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 04:22:55 PM »
Here's the engine I mentioned.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dj21g3fj2qkls5b/Castlevania.gmk

I don't recall if it's Pro-only or not, I didn't have the time to check before I left today. In the event it is, I can probably edit it to being Lite-usable. But like I said, it needs a lot of work.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 08:11:36 AM »
Dracula, I'm sorry for asking you now. So far, the engine I have is getting better. The only thing I could see having a use for is the enemies. Do you know if you can copy/paste parts of an engine to another engine?
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2014, 11:04:05 AM »
Don't be, it happens.

And yeah, you can do it one of two ways. Since GM8's import/export feature is fucking retarded and done horribly, there's little chance you'd be able to import my engine's stuff into yours (well, not MY engine, but you get what I mean). The other way, though a little more tedious, is simply having two GM windows open, and copy-pasting the code text from one to the other.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2014, 01:00:31 PM »
Yeesh. It's been a while. The slide feature. :( I can't seem to get it to work. I tried using the tutorial you gave me, but the coding isn't compatible. Here's the engine so far. The old demo I put up is broken now. :(
Here's the vanilla engine : http://www.4shared.com/file/cmQVD7gVba/Game_Physics__1_.html?

Tags: