Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevanias you would have liked to see?  (Read 11843 times)

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: Castlevanias you would have liked to see?
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2014, 01:04:11 PM »
A remake of SOTN with all the features of PSP and SATURN combined. Ninja Gaiden Z style graphics, Combo system, Saturn gameplay style maria, Fully playabble maria and richter (equippable items, dialogue, etc.), and possibly a playable Hanz and Trevor classic style (no dialogue, no equippable items.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2014, 05:47:17 PM »
no one has mentioned symphony for the Game.com -_-

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2014, 09:47:53 AM »
no one has mentioned symphony for the Game.com -_-

Probably because no one wants to.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2014, 01:46:38 PM »
Probably because no one wants to.

I do. I'd love to see it, how it would have turned out.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2014, 07:44:46 PM »
What would be the point of it other than blowing up the only game.com you have?

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2014, 09:01:00 PM »
-Castlevania Resurrection (Dreamcast)
-Shin Dracula X (PSX?)
-Castlevania: The Bloodletting (32X)
-Symphony of the Night Sequel (PS2 - may actually happen given these E3 rumors)
-Castlevania: The Arcade (ported to Wii or Wii-U)
-A new Kid Dracula game
-Simon Belmont in the new Super Smash Bros. games.
Given even Pac-Man made the roster(they just announced he's going to be in the game), Simon not being in there is a crime. Personally speaking, he's far more deserving of a spot in Super Smash Bros. as a Konami rep than Solid Snake. Besides, would be nice to see the Captain N supporting crew there.

Other than that, like others have said:

- Castlevania V(by WayForward)

- A Victorian-era 3D CV; After seeing Bloodborne, it only confirms my feelings towards a 3D CV set in that era. Games set during that time(CV64/LoD, OoE, CotM all get the feel wrong, IMO, or didn't convey the feel the way I'd like it to be).

- A TRUE successor to SotN. I've said this before, while I love all the Metroidvanias after SotN(CotM, HoD, AoS, DoS, PoR, OoE), I don't consider there full on "step ups" from SotN. Something about SotN, as a whole package, feels so tight. Control, fluidity in movement, graphics, sound, I think none of those I've listed have come close to matching SotN, and if it was to have a true successor in the 2D means, it would have to take all that up a notch(maybe up several notches for good measure). The other thread, I linked a video of Ori and the Blind Forest, which is a perfect example of how I'd love this successor to be like. Basically, heavily 2D with some perspective change(there's obviously some 3D rendering to it), but not obvious like DXC or MoF, which won't cut it, IMO), still looks like it could be a flowing 2D work of art. 2D animated characters, no 3D low res awkward looking models like int he 2.5D CVs. Full orchestrated OST(but with the classic CV feel, not the LoS-style of sound). Give it to meeeee!!!!

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2014, 02:10:25 AM »
<Any iconic CV character> in the new Super Smash Bros. games.
This. :)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2014, 11:28:32 AM »
The character should just be called "Belmont", and have a headband and some armor with a basic tunic, in a blue scheme (Richter), a red scheme (Simon/Gabriel), a gold/brown scheme (Simon/Christopher/Trevor), a Green Scheme (Haunted Castle Simon, LoSTrevor, Sonia), etc.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2014, 12:25:02 PM »
The character should just be called "Belmont", and have a headband and some armor with a basic tunic, in a blue scheme (Richter), a red scheme (Simon/Gabriel), a gold/brown scheme (Simon/Christopher/Trevor), a Green Scheme (Haunted Castle Simon, LoSTrevor, Sonia), etc.

Kinda like this?

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2014, 01:00:24 PM »
i think it should be simon since he is pretty much the series mascot
and even have the complete 8 bit sprite, it would look like mr. game n watch

Offline theANdROId

• Legendary Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2014, 05:25:17 PM »
Perhaps it's not too late!  They could still reveal new challengers!  There are, however, probably 30-something characters already revealed...how many more can they possibly reveal for the regular roster.  Surely there will be some hidden characters to unlock, and maybe a Belmont will be one of those, if not part of the original roster.  I wonder how many more reveals there will really be though. :-S

Offline The Puritan

• Vagabond
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2014, 08:11:37 PM »
Prolly zero if we're talking third party characters. I'd much rather have Simon than Sonic again. :-\

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2014, 11:23:52 AM »
Ok I think I might gonna write this out and please bear with me that this is going to be a very long ideas that I've been waiting to letting it out. This is basically just a summarize version for the not-so-whole storyline because there are still a lot of unfinished dialogues, events, characters, bosses, stages, storyline and other things that have yet to be completed. If some of you remember, there was a fan-fiction called, Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow from the past 2 years? Yes, I am the creator of it and I would like to share my very own ideas to all of you fans that how it should happen for the 3rd Sorrow series from the start until before the ending of the game. The storyline for Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow is after Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.

First of all, I would like to see a 3rd Sorrow series which also would be the final Sorrow series where its time for the true Lord of Darkness, Dracula, to be revive as the true final boss of the game. I'm actually getting tired of seeing those cults and candidates who is trying so hard to be the next Dark Lord to be honest. In the end, they've failed miserably, eventually. Sure, Soma Cruz is the reincarnation of Lord Dracula but that is just a matter of statement. Even Soma himself reject that offer to become the next Dark Lord and he chose to be on the human side, forever. Furthermore, Genya Arikado, too, stated that "If the world needs a Dark Lord, one will emerge, even if it's not you, Soma.". From that angle, surely we wouldn't want to see another cult leader or another group of candidates who wants to be the next Dark Lord in the next Sorrow series because at the end of the game, surely someone like Graham Jones, Celia Fortner, Dmitrii Blinov or Dario Bossi who would be the final boss of the game and transforming him/herself into a huge creature and then gets defeated. Honestly, I would want to see Olrox be the next main antagonist who wish to take control over humanity and chaos instead of becoming the next Dark Lord. I don't know, but I have this kind of feeling that Olrox might be related to Brauner as they have the same species of an immortal vampire in which I believe that IGA-sama must have something to say about the relationship between Olrox and Brauner but its not the right time to tell to us fans or its too late to tell, for now.

I would also love to see Olrox taking over the throne and becoming the Master of the Demon Castle along with his new subordinates, 'The 7 Divisions of Immortal Vampires' (Trivia: Inspired by The 7 Deadly Sins), who serves him as their God. Death MUST play a huge role in the 3rd Sorrow series where he begins manipulating the whole situation by reviving Olrox back to the living world and tells him that his elder brother, Brauner, was killed by these two warriors of old, Jonathan Morris and Charlotte Aulin which is obviously that Death was the one who killed his brother. In that case, Death brings back Jonathan and Charlotte back to the future where they would end up meeting with Soma and the others and join forces to defeat Olrox and the rest of his new subordinates. Elder Jonathan Morris and Elder Charlotte Aulin are at the age when Jonathan Morris were 55 years old and Charlotte Aulin were at 53 years old in Soma's era without increasing the aging number. Death create a new Demon Castle under the solar eclipse especially for his "New Master" Olrox. The player must defeat all the 7 subordinates before facing against Olrox. If the player has obtain the Best Ending, somewhere in the middle part of the game where Soma and his friends has successfully defeated Olrox, Death appears and betrays him by brutally killed Olrox with his huge deadly scythe just exactly like how he did to his brother Brauner in Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin in order to achieve his ultimate "goal". Death then has a "surprise" to show to the heroes, which is creating a new Inverted Castle and the heroes must go all the way up on top of the pinnacle of the Inverted Castle. Before the heroes reaching to the top of the pinnacle of the Inverted Castle, the heroes must fight against Death and his final form with his mechanical clock skull and bones looking of a appearance with his two-sided huge scythe and fusing up with two huge metallic demon heads of green metallic Slogra and purple & red metallic Gaibon in the Inverted Olrox's Throne Room. After Death has been defeated, he says that this is just the beginning of the end and he shall sacrifice his soul and his eternal life to "him". He also says, it seems that he shall be the one to go to "him" as well. The heroes wondered who is "he" referring to. Then Soma Cruz, Genya Arikado, Julius Belmont, Jonathan Morris and Charlotte Aulin sense "something" that is extremely strong power that they never felt before, emerging between the solar eclipse and the Inverted Castle. Death screaming in pain and die by slashing his own body with his huge deadly scythe and his soul, including all the souls of all the demons and vampires from the Demon Castle itself, emerging together to create an evil dark portal with red color of an electrical element around the portal outside of the Inverted Castle, which would lead the heroes to go to the top pinnacle of the Inverted Castle platform. The dark portal is getting bigger and bigger as almost the size of the solar eclipse.

Then Soma and the others saw Mina in a state of unconscious, standing at the end of the edge of the platform itself, staring at the huge portal creepily with her red eyes. Soma tries to interrupt Mina's unconsciousness state but then she didn't respond. Yoko and Charlotte also tries to call her name out but she didn't respond too. Mina then raise her both hands slowly as if like she's trying to go inside that huge dark evil portal but instead, she says something that makes Genya Arikado, Julius, Jonathan and Charlotte feels so extremely scared and in a state of shocked. The music turns into a deep evil voice murmuring, Mina's voice starting to change into a very creepy deep demon growling voice and she says, "Let us see the birds songs end... We are here... by choice... CESSPIT!.... HATRED!.... and LIES!.... FIGHT FOR THEM AND DIE FOR THEIR SINS!!!" Mina mentions "Die For Their Sins" by raising up her voice so loudly and scarily while looking up at that eerie moon of Chaos that’s about to open "something". The sky dyed in red and black color of darkness with thunderous strikes everywhere. Genya Arikado says "IS THIS….. WHAT IT’S ALL…. ABOUT?!?!". "NO!......That statement….it succumbs my mind for remembering that DAY….NO!....I WON’T LET THIS TO HAPPEN!!!", Julius respond. Yoko keep screaming out Mina's name with her tears. Jonathan Morris and Charlotte Aulin also remembering those words. Soma stopped calling out Mina's name and slowly raising his head up slowly in fear and watch the portal that is about to open widely. Hammer then suddenly in a state of extremely shock and his whole body is tingling in fear. "!!! H…H….HEY….EV…EVERYONE,….WHAT… THE… HELL… IS… THAT?!?!", Hammer says. Everyone looks up upon the huge portal of Chaos itself. The Chaos portal has open as the Gate of the Demon World has finally opened very widely under the dark eclipse with some black and red electrical elements and so many scary red eyes and black shadow demon hands coming out from the huge portal of Chaos itself. Mina fainted. Then suddenly, a huge amount of deadly bats flying around the Chaos portal and “he” appears…. LORD NORIO WAKAMOTO HAS FINALLY RETUUUUUURRRN~!

Lord Dracula as he appears in the 3rd Sorrow series: http://i.imgur.com/5UKtSvA.jpg

The Revival of Lord Dracula's music theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKMtoZrw6k0

Lord Dracula screaming excitingly as a huge amount of bats is surrounding Lord Dracula as he just revived by the “Sacrifice” ritual as his eyes glows in red of darkness. Lord Dracula returns with his new awesome darker, demonic and more sinister looking redesign concept! "I HAVE AWAKENED AND FULLY REVIIIIIVVED! ALL MANKIND SHALL BOW DOWN AND SUBMIT TO ME!!! REJOICE!", Lord Dracula cast his Ultimate powerful very large dark demonic spell upon the ground as his minions and Hammer’s armies are having a decisive war. Even his own minions would utterly destroy by the hands of Lord Dracula himself. "YOU FOOLISH CREATURES!!!", Lord Dracula cast his ultimate powerful very large spell upon the ground once again. "DEPENDEEEENNNTS!!!", Lord Dracula cast his Ultimate very large powerful spell upon the ground repeatedly everywhere he likes to destroy as he laughing like his usual way of laughing.

Lord Dracula: VERY WELL MET MY SON! ALUCARD! IT’S BEEN AWHILE JULIUS BELMONT! THE ONE WHO DEFEATED ME IN THE YEAR 1999! WHAT A SPLENDID MOMENT INDEED! THE MORRIS CLAN HAS ONCE AGAIN RETURN TO STAND AGAINST THE LORD OF DARKNESS SUCH AS MYSELF! JONATHAN MORRIS! Hmmmm~…This scent…YOU!

(Lord Dracula points his finger towards Soma Cruz.)

Lord Dracula: THE NAME WHOM I SHALL RECALL ONCE AGAIN! SOMA CRUZ! WHO REFUSE TO BE MY NEXT HEIR!

Alucard: FATHER! I knew you would return someday! And now, you have finally resurrected by the hands of your most loyal servant, Death! BUT THAT DOESN’T MAKE YOU STRONGER THAN US ALL!

Julius Belmont: LORD DRACULA!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! I WAS THE ONE WHO DESTROYED YOU COMPLETELY DURING THE DEMON CASTLE WAR INCIDENT IN 1999! HOW COULD YOU BE REVIVED?! I don't….Understand!

Elder Jonathan Morris: Looks like we pretty busy here! HEY YOU OLD GEEZER! IT SEEMS THAT I’M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS ONCE AGAIN HUH?! STRANGE FATE ISN’T IT! HOW ABOUT WE GO ANOTHER ROUND YOU DEMONIC BRAT SENILE OLD FOOL!! FOR OLD TIME SAKE!

Elder Charlotte Aulin: EVERYONE! LETS DO THIS TOGETHER ONCE MORE! I’M ALL WELL READY NOW!

Yoko Belnades: I only certain for one thing. (Yoko draws her weapon out.) YOU DO NOT BELONG TO THIS WORLD LORD DRACULA!

Hammer: D..D…Dracula?? He is finally return to this world!... If I ever told anybody what I saw here today, no one would believe me!... And he’s… REAL!!!.. I thought it was just a MYTH!

(Hammer responded upon the revival of Lord Dracula with surprise expression and frightening at the same time.)

Soma Cruz: LORD DRACULA!! Now I have come to DESTROY YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL TO ENSURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER RETURN ONCE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY! I DO NOT FEAR YOU!! AND I REFUSE TO BE YOUR NEXT REINCARNATION!!

Lord Dracula: HA HA HA HA HA HA!! YOU MERE MORTALS! I SHALL BE WAITING FOR YOU! COME! AND FACE ME IN THE DEEP WITHIN THIS DARKNESS OF THE ABYSS OF MINE!!

(Lord Dracula opens the large black and red demonic swirling portal of hell behind him.)

After a few scenarios, Alucard decided to tell something to Soma about creating a new holy weapon that will guarantee defeating Lord Dracula and the Crimson Stone that lies within his body and soul. Soma accepted. Alucard says to Soma to just follow what he says.

Alucard & Soma Cruz: AS OUR BLOOD RUN THROUGH OUR SAME VEINS, SHALL COMBINE WITH ALUCARD’S SWORD & SOMA’S SWORD TOGETHER FOR THE AWAKENING OF THE MIGHTIEST POWER OF OUR SWORD INTO ONE FINAL HOLY WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION!

A huge flashing light shining in the middle between Soma’s sword and Alucard’s sword. A few seconds later, the huge flashing light is shrinking and shrinking as the screen shows the TRUE AWAKENING SWORD! Alucard and Soma Cruz are sweating and quite exhausted after activating the mightiest power of the true Awakening weapon, 'The Holy Demonic Meggido'. This is the time when Soma reveals his true ultimate form. Soma grab the Holy Demonic Meggido weapon and transform himself into his true Dark Lord appearance just like a Devil Trigger from Devil May Cry series. Soma Cruz’s true transformation Dark Lord appearance has an angel wing on his right side while he has a devil wing on his left side on the back of his body. Soma’s body appearance has changed into similar as Dante’s devil trigger form Devil May Cry 4. Soma’s face and hair are still the same, but there’s some black lines all over his face with a demonic eye on his forehead like Devil Jin from Tekken and a black color on his lips.

Again, after a few scenarios, Somacula transporting himself into the depth of the true abyss. They are 3 area of the Abyss that the player has to go through. The main boss for the Abyss Area 1 is Legion. As for the 2nd area of the Abyss, the main boss is Galamoth, but there is a mid-boss in this 2nd area. When the moment Soma reaches at the middle area of the scorching Abyss area 2, he who has return back to live to avenge his death and perhaps it is a destiny for him to be back alive to face his immortal sworn enemy, Soma Cruz. Here…he…comes… A high pitch growling voice calls out Soma’s name loudly with utter rage, painful and scream. A large demon appears from the middle large hole of scorching lava of hell with large two-headed demonic female that Soma seems to feel like he has seen this strong demon that he had faced before in his life. Graham Jones makes a special appearance as a Mid-Boss in the 2nd area of The Abyss and he appears as a half-destroyed final form from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow with bloodstains, eyeless on his right eye, no black spot on his left eye, burned face, his heart keeps pounding endlessly on his body, red dry blood carved on both of his hands and uncountable wounds everywhere on his demonic final form body which could be pretty disturbing to see his whole demonic fleshing body. He also appears to be shivering with painful and misery due to his decisive battle against Soma during the Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow saga. The way he speaks is as if an incomplete revival but still remembers the one who defeated him few years ago. Graham Jones’s theme appears to be a remix version of his “Throne Battle” theme from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. Kudos to Jorge Fuentes! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuoQRZ2Hmyo) After Soma defeats him once again, he cries out in pain, he falls to the ground and calls out his true master's name very loudly, Lord Dracula. Which basically means Lord Dracula revives him to test the mighty hero Soma Cruz. His face and body solidifying, crumbling and eventually explodes into nothingness. His very existence could never return to live ever again. Soma stated that Graham Jones is nothing but a slave to Lord Dracula. And so Soma meeting up with Galamoth, having a few conversations and fight against him as the 2nd last boss of the game. After been defeated, its time for Soma Cruz to move forward and face Lord Dracula. After some epic and dramatic conversations between Soma Cruz and Lord Dracula, they begin to fight for the true final decisive battle.

1st Dracula's music theme- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9wmbfr-GlY
(Lord Dracula- Normal fight as he transport into one place to another with his new fireball and other deadly spells attack patterns.)

2nd Dracula's music theme- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YQn-BxQvNA
(True Lord Dracula- Transforming himself into a very huge true demon king form. Something similar like this. (http://microwallpaper.com/thumb-detail/diablo-iii-92184.jpg)
(http://us.cdn291.fansshare.com/pictures/diablo/diablo-wallpaper-background-hd-847895602.jpg)

3rd Dracula's music theme- (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsVtZXrtoEM) Lord Dracula reveals his giant bat wings on the back of his body just exactly like how he revived earlier but with a help of his Demon King form floating behind his back to attack Soma Cruz as well. (Inspiration from the Demon King, Nobunaga Oda from Sengoku Basara 3. http://s17.photobucket.com/user/albino_vampire/media/Sengoku%20Basara/nobunaga2.jpg.html) This time, its kinda hard to defeat him because he keeps reviving and the gameplay has no ending as he keeps reviving and reviving even after the player defeat him. In order to STOP from his revival ability, this time, Soma Cruz have to use the 'Holy Demonic Meggido' to attack him and use the special attack at the moment when Lord Dracula feels weaken by it. After Soma Cruz defeated Lord Dracula... It is not over.... The whole place changing into a pure white, just like a Heaven itself.

Final Dracula's theme music- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRiAEzoGG4c
(Lord Dracula literally change himself into his true human form of old, the infamous Mathias Cronqvist. He still maintain his red eyes and his Norio Wakamoto voice. Before the true final decisive battle starts, Mathias Cronqvist and Soma Cruz having some conversations and finally, he says to Soma Cruz, "Come, let me show you the true beauty of life." or something like that. The reason why I chose this song is because the melancholic music really sets the tone for it and his deadly symphonic appearance. His transportation skills is way more faster than his usual one. This time, Lord Dracu... Sorry, Mathias Cronqvist has the similarity of power with Orochi from The King Of Fighters. He can release 10 moving swords that covers around him, a projectile of energy from his hands, create a pillar of energy from the ground, create a powerful light that damages Soma Cruz, can regenerate and heal himself, can penetrate the enemy's soul and destroy it, can give full control over these elements of holy, dark, fire, ice, water, electricity and earth, has superhuman strength as well as can give cutting powers (slashing hands, cutting aura, slashing projectile). It is arguable that this is the most strongest form of Lord Dracula. Still, Soma Cruz could be able to defeat him by using the Holy Demonic Meggido in his Devil Trigger form and its the one and only weapon that could utterly defeat him. Tips & Tricks: Press the 'Block' button when he release his energy power so that you won't get any damage from him. Buy more high potions, mana prisms and elixirs as many as you can.
(http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080227225525/castlevania/images/9/9d/Cloi-mathias-cronqvist2.jpg)

I think I'm gonna put a full stop here as I am tired for typing these words. There are still so many things I wanna contribute here but I think I'm gonna continue to keep writing this fan-fiction of mine on my Microsoft Word to fully complete the storyline 100%. Now my current percentage is 68%. Perhaps by the end of this year, I am going to take this big challenge to give to all of you Castlevania fans from all over the world to read this fan-fiction of Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow and show it to IGA-sama and KONAMI for inspiration. The true ending of this storyline might really surprise you as Soma Cruz meet up with.... to be continued. (Hint: A character from the past Castlevania games. So guess it out.) Just wanna give the intense vibe here.  :P So yeah, that's basically so far that I could tell and contribute my ideas. Please do tell me your comments and share your thoughts about it. Cheers! :D
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:32:28 AM by djrunza »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2014, 11:24:59 PM »
First of all, I would like to see a 3rd Sorrow series which also would be the final Sorrow series where its time for the true Lord of Darkness, Dracula, to be revive as the true final boss of the game. I'm actually getting tired of seeing those cults and candidates who is trying so hard to be the next Dark Lord to be honest. In the end, they've failed miserably, eventually. Sure, Soma Cruz is the reincarnation of Lord Dracula but that is just a matter of statement. Even Soma himself reject that offer to become the next Dark Lord and he chose to be on the human side, forever. Furthermore, Genya Arikado, too, stated that "If the world needs a Dark Lord, one will emerge, even if it's not you, Soma."

Contrary to the 'matter of statement' Soma Cruz is Dracula reincarnate. Dracula and Soma are not two separate souls coexisting in the same body (which is impossible). There is only one soul and they are both one and the same. In order to revive Dracula, Soma would have to cave to the darkness. But he has since then made his choice about refusing the darkness. Twice. When Alucard mentioned about the rise of another Dark lord he did not necessarily mean it was going to be Dracula. No one else can be Dracula except for Soma. The Rise of another Dark lord could be anyone with a dark, sociopathic mindset that craves chaos and destruction. Someone who can be influenced by darkness and become the next dark lord to threaten humanity. But the bottom line is this: Soma is Dracula. Even if he forswore the darkness, they are both one and the same person. One body, one soul. It is unfortunate the both games didn't really clear this up and it does lend itself to confusion in regards to Dracula/Soma. But other then that your idea is a nifty one. Can you pull it off? Cause I'd like to see it  ;)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2014, 12:24:10 PM »
Contrary to the 'matter of statement' Soma Cruz is Dracula reincarnate. Dracula and Soma are not two separate souls coexisting in the same body (which is impossible). There is only one soul and they are both one and the same. In order to revive Dracula, Soma would have to cave to the darkness. But he has since then made his choice about refusing the darkness. Twice. When Alucard mentioned about the rise of another Dark lord he did not necessarily mean it was going to be Dracula. No one else can be Dracula except for Soma. The Rise of another Dark lord could be anyone with a dark, sociopathic mindset that craves chaos and destruction. Someone who can be influenced by darkness and become the next dark lord to threaten humanity. But the bottom line is this: Soma is Dracula. Even if he forswore the darkness, they are both one and the same person. One body, one soul. It is unfortunate the both games didn't really clear this up and it does lend itself to confusion in regards to Dracula/Soma. But other then that your idea is a nifty one. Can you pull it off? Cause I'd like to see it  ;)

You have good points there X, but there are a lot of questions that actually need to be answered. If Soma Cruz truly is the reincarnation of Lord Dracula, why Death refuse to serve Soma as his new Master and decided to kill him instead? Knowing that Soma is the new Dark Lord of the Demon Castle. From that point, Death is truly loyal to one and only true Lord of Darkness, Mathias Cronqvist, but not Soma Cruz even though he is the reincarnation of Lord Dracula. From what I can see, if Julius Belmont had successfully slew Lord Dracula permanently 100%, he could also be able to slain Death 100% as well, is it not? Because obviously Lord Dracula is way more stronger than Death, so I don't see why Julius couldn't be able to slain permanently 100% to any weaker demons than Lord Dracula? Why Death is still alive and wandering around the Demon Castle? Is he waiting for the perfect and right time to actually revives his true Master in the future Sorrow series? If the 3rd Sorrow series would happen in the future, and having the same kind of a villain who also wanted to be the next Dark Lord and eventually get defeated the same way like Graham Jones, Dario Bossi and Dmitrii Blinov, I don't actually see the point of making the 3rd one because it would end up the same way. I'm not saying that Dawn of Sorrow is a bad game, but I'm trying to say that those cults and candidates saga should end, really. Might as well having Soma Cruz/SomaCula as the main antagonist in Dawn of Sorrow and make it as a canon instead of a non-canon storyline. By the way X, the novel of  'Akumajou Dracula: Kabuchi no Tsuisoukyoku' is actually a canon or non-canon?

I also had a thought about the relationship between Soma Cruz, Alucard and Lord Dracula. I wonder what's the whole point of Genya Arikado/Alucard being there for Soma Cruz? For example like he always giving advices to Soma, helping him throughout his destiny ever since in the first Sorrow game, and many other good things he had done to Soma which pretty much caught me up everytime thinking that Alucard is actually Soma's father? But Julius Belmont and Yoko Belnades decided to keep it as a secret and let Alucard himself tells Soma about who his parents really are. I also had a thought that Maria Renard is Soma's mother due to the close relationship between Alucard and Maria in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night even in the CD drama (not sure if its canon or non-canon). Which could basically tells us that Soma Cruz is a half-vampire and a half-human just exactly like Alucard himself. I think that's the reason why Genya Arikado/Alucard is always be there for Soma Cruz because he have to carry his full responsibility as a father? I'm thinking that Soma Cruz was actually born during the time between Symphony of the Night and Order of Ecclesia because that was when Alucard, Maria Renard and Richter Belmont were still around and alive at that time. During those era, perhaps the mysterious time traveler, Saint Germain appears and tells Alucard and Maria about what would happen to their new born son, Soma Cruz, which he would be the good reincarnation of Lord Dracula. So, Saint Germain gives something like a 'Life Stone' which is a good special stone that makes the infant Soma Cruz sleeps in his eternal slumber until the right time and the right year he awakes, 2017, in order to protect Soma Cruz from being the another evil Lord Dracula on those era time. In the year of 2017, Alucard is still alive because obviously he has the vampire blood to lives on forever, Alucard studies about everything in the modern era especially about the living life, social life, technologies, environment, etc. Alucard then change his appearance, name and everything to 'Genya Arikado'. He carries the infant Soma Cruz and is in search for the right person who could really taking care of Soma Cruz and he eventually found a new friend who is a priest of the Hakuba Shrine, whatever his name is and accept Alucard's permission to take care of the infant Soma Cruz. From that moment, Genya Arikado/Alucard forced to disappear himself and waiting for the time for Soma Cruz and Mina Hakuba to enter to the Demon Castle in the solar eclipse in 2035. As Soma Cruz and Mina Hakuba grows older, that is when Soma became Mina's childhood friend and love interests and Soma had no idea who is his parents at that time.

The reason why I said its just matter of statement is because Graham Jones, Dario Bossi and Dmitrii Blinov are also the reincarnation of Lord Dracula and that's why they are the Dark Lord candidates alongside with Soma Cruz. If Soma Cruz keeps refusing for becoming the next Dark Lord then there is no reason for anyone to call him as the reincarnation of Lord Dracula.

Thank you so much X for the compliment and for the support, I really appreciate it! I'll do my best to finish my fan-fiction of 'Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow' before end of this year because its going to be a very very long story and I'm really happy about the storyline. And I really can't wait to show to all of you fans as well!  ;D

Tags: