Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Breath of Fire VI (Mobile) ?????  (Read 2400 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: September 17, 2014, 02:16:46 AM »
Ok, i just found out today, that the next Breath of fire will be for mobile phones.

Trailer:Breath of Fire 6 Animated Trailer 【HD】

First Breath of fire 5 that sucks and now this? Seriously? WTF , Capcom or should i say Crapcom?

I wouldn't be surprised if i see the next Castlevania game coming only for mobiles.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 12:18:24 PM »
Looks more like a Tales game.
Being mobile means I'm probably never going to play this, but I haven't liked Breath of Fire since 3.
Never played 4.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 01:46:16 PM »
Breath of fire III is by far the best for me and my most favorite. IV is the last good enjoyable Breath of fire game, i strongly recommend you to play it Inccubus.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 02:45:30 PM »
I have been meaning to for-like-evAr.
"Stuff and things."

Offline theANdROId

• Legendary Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 03:47:48 PM »
I only ever played one of them (I forget which one it was) but it was pretty awesome!  (I don't remember renaming characters...I think there was a wolf dude named Bo...a fish dude named Gobi...there was some bird girl who you had to help her regain her memories or something...I dunno...that all from a particular one?)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 06:24:37 PM »
Looks more like a Tales game.
Being mobile means I'm probably never going to play this, but I haven't liked Breath of Fire since 3.
Never played 4.

I played a bit of BoF4. Not my cup of tea. I found the color palette really washed-out which had the effect of making me drowsy  :P
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 03:28:30 AM »
The thing I like about BoF4 is that you can sympathize with Fou-Lu for a good reason. If someone literally used someone I love to nuke me I'd sure as hell go psycho too. :V
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Tags:

anything