Visit the Castlevania Dungeon Facebook page!Convenient Link Here!Also, visit our Discord Channel, which is more active than Konami is.Convenient Link Here!
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
COTM - 25 on vk mode (not so bad once you get the boss strategy down and
I finally beat the game on VK mode (obviously) Lvl 56. I used a similar strategy except when you first enter the plane where dracula is I summoned a ghost (yeah, I went looking around and found that blasted saturn card). When I got ol drac to his last mode of attack I reverted to the summon thunderbird.
In Reply To #6You don't level up in Lament of Innocence.
In Reply To #12Yeah, but that doesn't mean your HP, MP, DEF, and ATK go up. You just learn new skills. That's like saying you level up in Super Mario Bros. when you pick up a Fire Flower.