Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: DoDonPachi DaiFukkatsu to release on Steam in Fall 2016  (Read 2558 times)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
DoDonPachi DaiFukkatsu to release on Steam in Fall 2016
« on: April 29, 2016, 03:22:08 AM »
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/04/29/dodonpachi-daifukkatsu-getting-pc-release-fall-2016/

Personally I would've liked it better if they went with DaiOuJou first. While the way they handled Hypers was kinda weird in DOJ, aesthetically it was the best among the DoDonPachi games IMO. Anyway, hope this includes Black Label and Black Label Arrange.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: DoDonPachi DaiFukkatsu to release on Steam in Fall 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 03:25:23 AM »
I'd rather DOJ, I emulate the PS2 version due to crazy prices for it. Possibly my most favorite Cave title, along with Dangun Feveron, and Ketsui.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 03:27:38 AM »
Yeah, Ketsui was the shit bar none as far as classic CAVE shmups are concerned, while IMO DOJ ranks a close second.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 03:41:21 AM »
I suck at DonPachi-anything.  I'd like to play more of the first one, but all I have is the PSN digital release of the PSX version of DonPachi, and that's such a terrible port.

Tags:

anything