Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Chaos' Call (Fan story)  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: July 29, 2016, 01:48:26 AM »
So, this was originally going to be my short story contest entry, born from several specific discussions with plottwist during the discourse of planning out parts of Umbra. However, as I've spent more and more time writing it, it's wanting to go places and take directions I'd not imagined when I first thought of it, and I don't want to cause the story to suffer as a result of trying to cram it all into a much shorter piece in the small timeframe the contest is still active.

So I'm just gonna post it here in short chapters, instead.

Bear in mind that this is my own personal interpretation of the character telling it, their motivations, their viewpoints, and their philosophies on the world/existence/life/etc., as well as my own personal thoughts on certain objects and themes within the CV lore. So if I express a point of view on this or that subject or important object or weapon that conflicts with what may be more commonly accepted, or with someone's own thoughts, take it with the grain of salt of simply being my own outlook--but don't hesitate to bring it up for deliberation if you feel like engaging that given matter and discussing both sides. Since the updates are both unguaranteed as to time and finite, I see no reason not to encourage deliberation for the remainder of the thread.

With that out of the way, we can get to the fun.

(click to show/hide)

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Tags: