Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: SUDA51's Silver Case box copy  (Read 3227 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: October 04, 2016, 03:20:10 PM »
Figured I'd pass this along in case there's anyone who loves Goichi Suda's cajones as much as I do.

grasshopper manufacture's first game, written and directed by Suda, is finally getting an English language release in the form of a PC remaster.

Limited Run Games is doing a numbered big box release including a soundtrack CD, artbook, and comic, and preorders are up now and will remain open until October 20th. These are the only copies that will be manufactured so grab it while you can.

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/games/products/the-silver-case-pc

Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline redrum

• Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 07:05:36 PM »
FINALLY comes out in the US on 10/7/16!
Jun Fukuda/Masafumi Takada did the original's music FANTASTICALLY!
However, Akira Yamaoka from Silent Hill fame is doing this remastered version and i'm SURE he'll knock it outta the park!
though i love Fukuda/Takada's music with a passion, Yamakoa is doing an awesome job so far
i'm sure it's needless to say, i absolutely can't wait!  it's gonna be AMAZING!  :o :o :o

this game is DEFINITELY worth checking out, as it's been in production for 17 years... >___>
PS - I LIKE LOVE YOUSE GUYS/GALS  :-*
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 09:56:47 PM by redrum »

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 01:23:52 AM »
According to the Facefook page, the soundtrack will include the original tunes and the remixed ones. Pretty stoked. I love Yamaoka, but Takada and Fukuda are so synonymous with earlier GhM that I'd hate for their versions to be left out. I own the soundtrack for michigan and I've never even played the game, but the music is fantastic.

Apparently The Silver Case, Flower Sun & Rain, and killer7 form somewhat of a stylistic and/or thematic trilogy. It'll be great to finally start from the beginning and work my way up to another replay of the masterful killer7. (Yeah, I'll finally play my DS copy of FS&R.)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 01:27:56 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline redrum

• Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 09:58:35 PM »
type=3&theater]the Facefook page[/url], the soundtrack will include the original tunes and the remixed ones.
well THAT'S a relief to hear!

someone gifted me a copy of the game on the day it came out!
about to give it a whirl!  woohoo!  i'm so pumped up for this!

it looks sooooo good!!! 8)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:04:17 PM by redrum »

Offline redrum

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 10:08:14 PM »
+1
BY THE WAY - not only are there original & remixed options for the music,
there's also plenty of other options, including...
-old or new style opening
-original or HD cg movies
-orignal or new style UI

gonna give it a whirl on orignal first.  cheers!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:07:59 PM by redrum »

Tags:

anything