Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Atelier 20th Anniversary celebration revealed  (Read 3296 times)

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I shall give you the answer along with your death!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
Re: Atelier 20th Anniversary celebration revealed
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 01:34:48 PM »
The only Atelier games I have played so far were those of the Arland Trilogy. A shame that the story doesn't continue with them in some form or another!
"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 03:50:57 PM »
well Atelier is cool having a trilogy format to each one.  so it does leave room for more creativity and stuff

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 05:38:09 PM »
I never figured out why Atelier Meruru (I think) had such a heavy rock soundtrack. I thought that series was all fluffy girly stuff.

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 07:55:39 AM »
I never figured out why Atelier Meruru (I think) had such a heavy rock soundtrack. I thought that series was all fluffy girly stuff.

Hey girls can like heavy metal and stuff.   Plus Meruru's epic battle tracks, especially the climax boss, really does match the adrenaline and excitement felt fighting such incredible adversary and stuff.

gamesl ike Legend of Mana appears as a cozy, cute and colorful world, but its hardcore battle tracks makes its even more incredible. like The Darkness Nova

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 05:27:02 PM »
Hey girls can like heavy metal and stuff.

I guess that makes Meruru a stealth scene chick.

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I shall give you the answer along with your death!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 03:45:21 PM »
I guess that makes Meruru a stealth scene chick.

That... wouldn't actually be too far off from her personality.
"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Tags: