Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Netflix Castlevania Animation: Cast Revealed  (Read 39374 times)

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: Netflix Castlevania Animation: Cast Revealed
« Reply #585 on: October 03, 2018, 02:36:10 PM »
+1
They've unfortunately been here since Castlevania dare state the obvious facts of various sects of the church being assholes.

Stop taking jabs at people just because they don't see the Netflix show as the second coming of Christ and actually think it has flaws. You're being very annoying. Cut it out or you're going to catch a ban.

Offline SecretWeapon

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #586 on: October 03, 2018, 04:48:26 PM »
Oh no... you're one of those  :'(

Well you aparently only read SJW, felt offended and ignored the rest so i suppose you're one of those. Time to search the block function

They've unfortunately been here since Castlevania dare state the obvious facts of various sects of the church being assholes.

I actually defended that choice here iirc

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #588 on: October 10, 2018, 11:39:52 PM »
Looks like Dracula is having a blood drive:

https://nintendowire.com/news/2018/10/09/netflix-partners-up-with-the-red-cross-for-castlevania-season-2/

Holy fuck that Dracula face is hilariously sincere.

It's like he's done giving an intense speech on his crusade to genocide all humanity, then turns to the camera and tells the audience how blood can save lives in a Bob Ross voice.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 11:45:18 PM by KaZudra »

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Tags: