Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: (Rumor) E3 Leak; Castlevania is there.  (Read 96844 times)

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: (Rumor) E3 Leak; Castlevania is there.
« Reply #180 on: May 18, 2014, 06:08:35 PM »
I'd buy 10.

If only.

I know.  That artwork is too beautiful.  Konami should actually hire this guy (or girl) to actually draw art for the game pronto.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2014, 06:25:29 PM »
Only 21 days left until all our hopes are dashed. :,)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2014, 10:50:30 PM »
*shields activated*

I don't want to get hit by splattered disappointments.  :P

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2014, 07:25:20 AM »
So how many of the games on that list haven't been confirmed?

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2014, 08:34:44 AM »
So how many of the games on that list haven't been confirmed?

Castlevania, whether or not that Zelda game title is real, Xenoworld (erm, Xenogears Saga), or whatever the name of that X game is. 

So whether one game even exists and if two of the names on the list are correct.  Everything else is known to be real and accounted for: it's a pretty save rumor list. 

And since Nintendo and Konami refuse to comment on the rumors, we won't know until Konami's pre E3 event (they're having one, right?) or Nintendo's event.  Or something leaks that's more believable. 

If anything makes me doubt the CV game, it's the fact we had no leaks yet save this list.  So used to leaks by now.  :P

Offline narkolepsi

• sha na na
  • Vampire Hunter
  • it's been awhile hasn't it
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • top zel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2014, 08:50:58 AM »
Well, Pokken Fighters/Tournament have already been trademarked (a couple of weeks ago in Europe; about 9 months ago in the US), but not explicitly announced. I'd say a little less than half on the Nintendo front, a good number of those titles seem to have been announced at some point or another.

The artwork posted in this thread is gorgeous. Alucard's "androgyne beauty" has been pretty much established so it doesn't really bother me too much.

Hope for the best and expect the worst here. I'm really hoping that they don't place this sequel in the new universe, but I don't really see why they would. Then again, why would they start working on the project without him? Very fishy on Konami's part, if it's true.
with love and squalor, narkolepsi - back to the lab again!
tumblr

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2014, 09:34:38 AM »
I have a feeling we will see a WiiU Zelda at E3 but... Shard of Nightmare? Perhaps. Dunno.

As for SotN2 it would be awesome to see a game like that but...what if Konami was to reuse whatever engine MoF ran on? I miss the super tight control of the DS games. MoF was floaty and vague. I liked some of the environments but it was hard to enjoy the combat for me. The combat in the DS games was pretty simplistic but at least i felt 100% in control. Damn, I'm gonna go play Ecclesia again. Fun game, that.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2014, 10:44:56 AM »
we won't know until Konami's pre E3 event (they're having one, right?)
I was just wondering why we haven't heard about this year's pre-E3 show yet. Maybe they'll announce it this week.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: May 19, 2014, 01:12:39 PM »
People are really trying.

Taken from this magnificent piece of artwork.

Wow. If only. That would be amazing.

Offline Odile Kuronuma

• I'm ze man errr.... woman
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: May 19, 2014, 02:05:05 PM »
It sounds so fake, but that artwork is so great. I'd buy it if it had that artwork.

Offline Mike Belmont

• Castlevania Fan since 1995
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2014, 02:21:17 PM »

The artwork posted in this thread is gorgeous. Alucard's "androgyne beauty" has been pretty much established so it doesn't really bother me too much.

But the "androgyne beauty" is coming from the Ayami Kojima`s artwork, right? Personally and to be honest, I prefer an Alucard like the LoS saga (a little weird statement coming from me, to be sure). Like, what would happen if we combine the (EDITED) LoS`s artwork for the Alucard`s face with the artwork from Kojima Alucard`s body???

Although, the rest of the artwork is very nice :).
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 03:26:48 PM by Mike Belmont »
"This whip, and my kinsmen will destroy you some day. From this day on, the Belmont clan will hunt the night"

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2014, 02:26:33 PM »
Araujo's artwork?

Offline Mike Belmont

• Castlevania Fan since 1995
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2014, 03:27:45 PM »
Araujo's artwork?

My mistake, again... I cannot remember who is in charge of the LoS saga artwork. Really big sorries here :(
"This whip, and my kinsmen will destroy you some day. From this day on, the Belmont clan will hunt the night"

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #193 on: May 20, 2014, 04:46:16 AM »
Am I the only one who doesn't like that art at all? (probably)

Guess I'll be COOL AND EDGY over in my corner by myself.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #194 on: May 20, 2014, 05:56:12 AM »
My mistake, again... I cannot remember who is in charge of the LoS saga artwork. Really big sorries here :(
Jose Luis Vaello and Juan Antonio Alcázar
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags:

anything