Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "What if..?": Speculate about gaming if certain things happened  (Read 8936 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Re: "What if..?": Speculate about gaming if certain things happened
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 02:14:19 AM »
What if...
the movie on which every character dies in Dragon Ball Z, were the actual ending to the anime? That would have been so, so awesome! I've always thought it! Let the series play until the android, then everyone dies and Trunks is left alone... a beautiful man, alone in a post apocalyptic hopeless world, lawning to the past and crying alone.
Tragic music enters, camera turns away, and it ends...

Beautiful.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2013, 10:05:54 AM »
Then he gets his time machine and goes back in time again and again.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2013, 01:10:09 AM »
Make the time machine be destroyed by the androids when he goes to the past that time, and that's it. He's the last man on Earth, stuck in a hopeless world forever. Everything and everyone's gone.
The kind of ending I love  :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2013, 09:45:35 AM »
Then Bulma constructs a new time machine and he goes back in time again and again...  again XD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2013, 12:06:21 PM »
He is the last person and doesn't know how to build another time machine.

Although, knowing Dragon Ball Z, I bet if that was the plot, they would have make like 40 episodes about time traveling again and again.
I remember being so bored while the Cell saga, some battles were endless and lasted for like 10 episodes. Cell's part (when the tournament gets interrupted and until Cell dies) is definitively my less favourite part of the anime.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2013, 12:41:24 PM »
I can't watch Dragon Ball Z with a straight face after I watched a whole clip of the show for the first time. This clip:

Goku goes Super Saiyan 3 remastered HD (1080p)

I checked it out because I was curious, because lots of people say they like DZ, but after that I have no way of knowing if they're in any way serious.

Not that I'm trying to piss on anyone here. I like lots of ridiculous things.

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2013, 12:57:36 PM »
What if the truck actually moved in Pokemon Red? Would Mew still be the rarest one of the time since everyone had it?
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2013, 01:34:38 PM »
I can't watch Dragon Ball Z with a straight face after I watched a whole clip of the show for the first time. This clip:

Goku goes Super Saiyan 3 remastered HD (1080p)

I checked it out because I was curious, because lots of people say they like DZ, but after that I have no way of knowing if they're in any way serious.

Not that I'm trying to piss on anyone here. I like lots of ridiculous things.

Just watch this instead

Dragon Ball Opening 02 Japones - Japanese - NP

people always talk about z never db why? At first when I was akid I never respect DB but nowadays I'm way more fond of DB over Z, why? TO me better story like King piccolo, Red Ribbion, not to mention every character had the chance to shine. People always talk bad about krillin but I remember Piccolo saying that he had to watch out for him because he posed a threat. no saiyan crap, better fight scenes DB had more hand to hand fights than dbz or gt which were more energy focused.

here is a scene that I like

Dragonball Kid Goku vs Tien Shinhan Full Fight part 1/3

Goku Vs. Tambourine
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2013, 05:33:36 PM »
Thanks God that they dubbed from the JP version instead of the US one here in Brazil, I like much more the original soundtrack than the US one (dont take me bad, they all are good music, but the original one mix better with the anime IMO). Also I've started seeing DB with 4 years, years later they launched DBZ here.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2013, 07:57:42 PM »
The first time I watched Dragon Ball Z was in portuguese, in a channel called Bandeirantes that I had back then on my local cable company.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2013, 08:18:16 PM »
Bandeirantes is one of the standards/normal channels here in Brazil. Did you liked the dub? lol
Bandeirantes only buyed episodes until Cell's Saga, Majin Buu's Saga have aired in Globo. But I've seen them all in Cartoon Network first.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2013, 09:53:05 PM »
Yes, I liked the dub.
And the funny thing is that I could understand what they were saying, although I didn't know portuguese. By the time we reached Cell's saga I could understand almost everything they talked.
Knowing spanish and italian helped.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2013, 11:55:49 PM »
Yes, I liked the dub.
And the funny thing is that I could understand what they were saying, although I didn't know portuguese. By the time we reached Cell's saga I could understand almost everything they talked.
Knowing spanish and italian helped.

You know Italian as well molto bene  :)
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 01:11:56 AM »
Thanks!  :)
I'm learning japanese now, ending 3rd level this november.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 02:13:32 AM »
+1
Thanks!  :)
I'm learning japanese now, ending 3rd level this november.

Go for it!

DBZ... I can't stop LOLing whenever I hear the US dub of "Kamehameha".

Tags: