Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!  (Read 12464 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: April 11, 2013, 11:40:36 PM »
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 01:02:08 AM »
brb, killing self to avoid the possibility of ever running into one.

(click to show/hide)
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 01:03:07 AM »
Why... why did I click on the link? ;_;

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 01:20:55 AM »
Calm Down (Tourettes Guy)

Seriously though, it's just a spider. An ugly-ass huge spider, but just a spider.  ;D
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 01:27:11 AM »
I ain't got the capacity to get a big dick over that. :-X

F'realzies tho, there's never "just a spider." They're all horrible fear-inducing abominations.

Unless they're cellar spiders because we have a ton of those in this house and they're rad because they don't gross me out and they eat bugs AND the really nasty spiders.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 01:47:34 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 03:03:09 AM »
Oh Fuck! I remembered the nest of spiders that fell on my head!

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 04:28:08 AM »
I really wanted for pet........................... :'(
Ruler of Chaos

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 09:34:29 AM »
Seriously though, it's just a spider. An ugly-ass huge spider, but just a spider.  ;D

Maybe you should go to Brazil where it was raining big-ass spiders all over the place. Or to Australia where the spider population suddenly exploded without warning. Then will see how big the so-called 'big dick' is. Believe me, spiders aren't just spiders. Most carry venom and while most of it is harmless to humans some of it isn't. And the results are disgusting and horrible. I've seen the photos and regretted doing so. Besides, that big-ass spider that I linked to? Who knows what kind of nasty surprises it's hiding.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 12:20:05 PM »
A friend of mine got bitten by a brown recluse once. Apparently those things will rot your skin away. He started getting an inflamed bulge where he was bit, and rather than go to the doctor (because he had no health insurance), he took a knife and cut a big chunk out of his flesh. :o It stopped the spread of venom, but damn was it a gross fix that left a big ol' scar.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 12:54:54 PM »
*clicked on link*
*saw top portion of the pic had webbing everywhere*
*closed tab*

*crisis averted*
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 01:14:49 PM »
I avoid killing lil' spiders because they eat grosser bugs. They're actually kind of cute when I don't look them close enough to see their fangs and hair and all that. And they run away from me. I can't kill something that runs away from me. But that one I would kill without mercy. That is, if I would dare go anywhere near it.

Well, unless it's a rat .  I have zero sympathy for rats and I never want to encounter one.

Oh, centipedes too. Any kind of centipede I exterminate with extreme prejudice. Unlike spiders, those suckers can actually bite me.

Wanna see something really creepy? Feast your eyes on this:

SNAKE HEAD STILL ALIVE!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 01:20:01 PM by A-Yty »

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2013, 01:23:04 PM »
+1
Why the hell did I do all this at this hour? I want to dream about Rachel Bilson dressed up as a French maid, serving me English breakfast and a golden Nintendo World Championship cart, not zombie snake heads, vermins and bugs..

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2013, 01:29:30 PM »
I had churanchula crawl on top of my head once  it was at my cousins birthday party many years ago....
The animal guy was there and everything.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2013, 02:16:54 PM »
+2
But that one I would kill without mercy. That is, if I would dare go anywhere near it.

That's what bazookas and flamethrowers were made for.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2013, 02:27:33 PM »
Its not raining spiders in Brazil, also this spider doesnt seem scary, I could kill it anytime with a wooden pole. Now that snake is another story (maybe a longer pole? lol)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything