Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 975443 times)

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #1110 on: May 15, 2015, 04:27:24 AM »
Do you really come from Brazil, Shiroi? You wouldn't have happened to know some people named TheEnd or Neonclover, would you? :o

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1111 on: May 15, 2015, 04:35:48 AM »
I am not from Brazil. Look at my IP. That would tell which country I am from. hehehe.
The city/province location varies from what server my ISP is logging me in, but the country is still the same.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 04:38:25 AM by Shiroi Koumori »

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #1112 on: May 15, 2015, 07:08:28 AM »
$2M reached - Boss Rush get!
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1113 on: May 15, 2015, 07:09:03 AM »
$2,000,672 have been reach!!! Boss Rush mode is unlocked!!!

I came second.....:P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #1114 on: May 15, 2015, 07:12:56 AM »
Holy hell, IGA. Two freakin' millions in less than a week!

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1115 on: May 15, 2015, 07:17:59 AM »
Holy hell, IGA. Two freakin' millions in less than a week!

IGA the millionaire!!!!!!!!!!!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #1116 on: May 15, 2015, 07:25:46 AM »
+1
By the way, I managed to save the music samples in case you guys want it. Fair warning to audiophiles: it's in CBR 128k.
https://mega.co.nz/#!WV9hiLCA!KeupbNiEvjVvEeuuyiEuLCP8GB5QQ-txmNPJdmF7WUA
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #1117 on: May 15, 2015, 07:26:16 AM »
I just hope we hit the 2.25mil and 35 achievements marks... I really want the retro stuff!

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1118 on: May 15, 2015, 07:48:38 AM »
Ok... How much do they really need to make this game?

Bill nyes lightsail space probe hasn't even raised this much.

The worst monsters are human.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1119 on: May 15, 2015, 08:38:51 AM »
What if these stretch goals they were meant to be in the game and they have made it, just to see how far the fans would go for a 2D vania game from IGA?
Ruler of Chaos

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1120 on: May 15, 2015, 08:50:24 AM »
+2
If the game is really good I don't mind if they put any excess cash in their own pockets. They don't have to keep adding things just because people are pledging. I think IGA deserves to make a little munnies so he can be happy and make more games for us to play!

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1121 on: May 15, 2015, 08:54:40 AM »
If the game is really good I don't mind if they put any excess cash in their own pockets. They don't have to keep adding things just because people are pledging. I think IGA deserves to make a little munnies so he can be happy and make more games for us to play!

I didn't say that they want to make money, only a test, they would probably make something else with all the extra money.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1122 on: May 15, 2015, 09:06:19 AM »
+1
Ok... How much do they really need to make this game?

Bill nyes lightsail space probe hasn't even raised this much.
Well, the more money going into the game the better, this looks very ambitious and It's getting me pretty hyped to see a Guilty Gear/Blazblue/Hard Corps: uprising style Igavania, most of the money will probably go to hiring sufficient staff to make the game possible in a reasonable amount of time.... unlike a certain Kick-starter game that launched twice just for voice acting and still isn't out yet

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1123 on: May 15, 2015, 09:40:25 AM »
+1
Anyone else realize it seems like IGA is trying to make his OWN SOTN?

Think about the story for a bit.

Mankind ( Alchemists ) perform ritual using orphans...( two survive it ) the others are sacrificed. Gebel and Miriam survive throughout this process. Gebel becomes totally engulfed by the spell ( full vampire ), Miriam doesn't ( Half vampire half human).... Gebel swears to seek revenge on the alchemists ( Dracula seeking revenge for killing lisa)... Gebel apparently wishes for Miriam to join him but she doesn't and instead goes after Gebel into the castle ...( Alucard and Dracula ....)

It even has Miriam wake up from a lonnnnnng slumber ( like Alucard waking up )

It's definitely a NotSOTN type of tale and honestly I love it. It's different enough but you can see the parallel. People have been saying Gebel is the notAlucard but in reality it is the beautiful Miriam that will be our Alucard.

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1124 on: May 15, 2015, 10:12:04 AM »
+3
Sorry for the double post but Ben Judd just commented me back on Kickstarter...

Me:

@Ben Judd

You are the man for helping make this happen. I only hope that the team can get the kind of magic needed to somehow re-create the feelings I got when I first played SOTN. The level of subtle detail in that game was astounding. The dialog while cheesy ( in the English version) felt totally gothic and of that time period. I love it.

Ben Judd:

No, no, no. It's YOU GUYS, that are the ones making this happen. IGA is such a nice, nice person and no one deserves this more than him. Gamers empowering devs is such a great thing. Oh... and trust me, still many megatons left to discuss. Keep your eyes peeled on the kickstarter!

EXCITE

Tags:

anything