Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: DAY 2 - Sat Jan 30 @ 5 PM EST - Street Fighter V Beta 4 Livestream!  (Read 32542 times)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2015, 05:55:58 PM »
Oh, good idea!

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2015, 11:35:35 AM »
+2
OK we're internet e-celeb legit now. Got a twitter to post on, like stream updates and stuff.

https://twitter.com/MarcDWyz

I'm going to try and prioritize this for updates and suggestions on future streams. It will be the best way to keep track of that, and anything else I happen to be doing.

I will also keep this thing open so that I can read Twitter comments during the stream itself. It may be a good way to comment during the stream if you don't have access to the Twitch chat.

AND!!

We're going to be doing a run of Jorge D Fuentes' Castlevania Adventure Map for Minecraft along with the survival!

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
I hope you don't get TOO lost!

This version of the map is very vanilla-friendly, but it is not the huge one I was working on a while back.
It's still going to be a commendable bite of adventuring, though.  This castle is still quite a Maze.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Live Now!
Castlevania Adventure Map (by @JorgeDFuentes) & Survival Hardcore
With Zan & Jorge!

http://www.twitch.tv/marcdwyz

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
That was pretty awesome!
Sorry about the Clock Tower part. xD
But now I know!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Yeah. Next time we'll have to do the other castle map.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
I wonder if I can port it into Vanilla without breaking my server. xD
I removed all the strange blocks, but I'm not sure I took care of all the spawners.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Streaming Street Fighter III Third Strike (PS3) 02-28 (GDSA)
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2015, 08:35:57 PM »
Upcoming Stream:

Saturday - February 28th - 7PM EST
Street Fighter III Third Strike (PS3)

(If online will work good while streaming. If not, arcade mode on Hardest?)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Live Now! http://www.twitch.tv/marcdwyz
Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, Under Night in Birth, & Dragonball Xenoverse!

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2015, 07:49:28 PM »
Due to all the Bloodstained hype, maybe it's time for another Castlevania special this coming weekend?

Thinking about at least doing Circle of the Moon. Does that sound good to you guys?

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2015, 02:06:41 AM »
Go for it CotM needs more love.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2015, 04:29:27 PM »
Looks like I'll be doing some Melty Blood too vs Zan again.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2015, 05:48:40 AM »
You know that I love your Stream right? If I'm free when its online, this stream will have it personal mascot back LOL
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2015, 04:40:16 PM »
It may end up being a two day event, like last time. It kind of depends on Zan's schedule for the Melty Blood segment, and how I want to space things out.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2015, 07:48:07 PM »
If I added a second CV game to the list, which would you want to see?

Note: I do NOT have the equipment necessary to video capture from a DS. So DoS, PoR, and OoE are off the table sadly. I would have done OoE if I could have.

I have already played:
SotN, Chronicles, Kid Dracula

I own:
Aria, Harmony, SCVIV
(Simon's Quest, Judgement, Despair, 64, Legacy, LOS + Sequels do NOT qualify. Not interested in playing them.)

Tags: