Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Say me if i have to go  (Read 3621 times)

Offline Skycaptain Steampunk

• Hunter in Training
  • "Eu sunt Dracul!"
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
« on: April 23, 2013, 11:39:32 PM »
Peoples laugh to me the first day to today, they insuld cox and mercurysteam and lords of shadows the best saga, laugh to my english because i am bad in the english, the leader give me the warning, i make the peace, the other leader ban me for a joke, a friend out for inocent posted, the leader close the other topic, i sayed i make peace, they say they dont want me, they will ruin me equal to other forums because peoples hate lords of shadows.
maybe this is forum for all love of the castlevanias and lords of shadows is bad visted and only old games of japan is ok.
if they are peoples want me to go away i go away and play lords of shadows in my house and i am happy and i dont anoying any more and peoples of the forum happy.
Goodbye friends.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 11:47:59 PM »
+5
If you want to leave, then quite frankly, please do so.

I don't say this to be snarky or pointlessly cruel, but rather to illustrate what ought to be a fairly unobjectionable point about message boards. Or, indeed, many other communities. People join fora like the CVD to make friends, to have good discussions about the subject matter, to learn...to enjoy themselves, and (if they're not trolls) to help others enjoy themselves as well. If you're not enjoying yourself here, and if the people around you aren't enjoying themselves (for whatever reason, which in this case seems to be poor language skills combined with strongly held contrary opinions), there's no reason for you to stay.

Again, I reiterate that this isn't meant to be a gratuitous insult towards you. I'll be the first to vouch for tolerance for non-native English speakers, but if you feel participation here is too much trouble for you, you shouldn't be forced to stay and you should be allowed to find a forum which speaks your language. I know I'd be having a lot less fun at a German or French gaming forum! And, again, most fora or communities (online and offline) have their own cultures and preferences. If ours don't jive with yours, there's nothing wrong with either of us. You can simply find a different one that caters to your taste.

In any case, if you have made your decision and have left the forums, I wish you well wherever you go after this.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 11:50:57 PM by Gunlord »

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 12:12:26 AM »
+1
Awww. You're almost to -200 respect~! You can't leave yet~!

To be clear, your opinions are too extreme and overbearing. That is why you are the target. There are many people here who like Lords of Shadow, or at least do not hate it. We do not hate Flame, even though he is an avid lover of Lords of Shadow. He just doesn't say it like an ass. However when you praise it as the best thing ever, while insulting the old titles, you WILL upset the older fans. When they disagree, you act like they insulted you, Cox, and Spain itself. This is really annoying.

You did this to yourself, and I have no empathy for you.

Lone Wolf

Re: Say me if i have to go
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 12:17:02 AM »
+1
Man, i may not know you well, even cause i'm still a bit new here but, i pretty much doubt people here just want your bad all of the sudden, after all. I myself knew a lot of good people here, didn't see any problems. But IF there's still people who do think bad of you, and still laugh of you, so man, trust me, you wouldn't gain anything but stress if you just gave a crap any word they said. But i don't really think so..
And please, if they're just kidding with you, don't turn it into a big deal. Just get into it and have fun with them as well. If they mock of your english, so what? If you have some difficulties to learn or anything like that, it IS understandable. So if they make bad jokes to try humiliating you or anything, man, don't waste your time.. I wouldn't care about it. I don't think you should spend the rest of your life studying english hardly just to impress them, or at least beat them actually, so they could stop mocking you or anything like that, either.. Only you know what to do with your english, okay? Don't focus on people's opinions too much, cause if there's someone who can make it better, this person is no one else but you.
And third: if they don't like Lords of Shadow2, so what? Tell me.
Look, i'm not a huge admirer of this game either, cause although i never played it, for all i've seen of walkthroughs, i still have my reasons to dislike it. So what? Are you gonna hate me forever? It is my opinion, dude. Don't waste your time trying to make me change it, cause i won't, unless I want. And you shouldn't worry about that, either. You got your opinion, so i got mine. I respect your opinion, so you should respect mine as well. Respect should be equal here for both of us. I may not agree with you, as anyone else but, this is not a reason for you to just get nervous or anything.
It's simple: respect their opinions. If they don't respect yours, it's their problem. You may think of whatever you want, so do they!
And fourth, please: don't turn your situation into a huge drama.. :/
And well, as uzo said here, if you made something that the others didn't like, so they may react in certain ways...
They may think of whatever they want, so stand the pain, dude. This is a real test of how strong you can be, so stand it like a man and don't cry out loud. Deal with that, cause it's the price for the own of yourself and all this freedom of thought that you got..
"Do what you want, and stand what you don't want."
Which is fair.
Life's hard, isn't it? Accept it as it is, and be strong. Or else...
Have a nice trip.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 12:31:11 AM by Lone Wolf »

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 01:28:30 AM »
+1
Other users don't tell you to do anything. It's up to you.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 02:00:03 AM »
+1
Do what you want.

But, your own actions have brought this upon you.
Next time, learn to moderate your actions and learn about how others might feel once words have been spoken.

If ever you decide to leave...
Fare thee well. We will not meet again.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 02:25:06 AM »
+1
If ever you decide to leave...
Fare thee well. We will not meet again.

Voice: Don't you want to go after him Shiroi Koumori?
Shiroi Koumori: Nah.....it is best for his haunted soul to enter the eternal sleep once more.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 02:43:56 AM »
+1
Hey Steampunk, where are you from? Your English is awesome. Seriously, it's like Newspeak.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 03:42:20 AM »
+2
If you truly want to leave, you don't make a topic about it, you do it quietly.

Your English is fine to me I can read it.

You're not helping yourself with bashing other people's opinions and making your own seem like fact.

You were banned because your joke was in poor taste and I got a complaint about it, so I did what I had to do after you were already warned.

No one's forcing you to leave, but you must learn not to shove your opinions down others throats like they are facts. I did what I had to do, you were asking for it by the way you were trolling other forumers. We have a rule, it's called Don't Be An Asshole to others, you broke that rule.

Edit: your topic was closed because it got seriously derailed and was done so to protect your character from being further flamed. You don't like it, tough.  You should act civil to others if you expect any kind of respect in return (no not the point system here, real respect). Respect is earned, not given.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:50:22 AM by Bloodreign »

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 03:56:17 AM »
+4
The bannings were to teach you how to be civil and not act like an ass.

"Don't be an ass" is one of the most important rules here.
By breaking this rule constantly with your behavior (whatever the reason), you open yourself up to warnings, and if the behavior doesn't change, Bannings.

Don't make it like you're a victim.  I have allowed you to continue posting just to see if you would change your behavior, and you have not.  Bloodreign went and banned you because, even a public warning, you did not change your behavior.

Here is the Rules thread, AGAIN.  Since apparently you haven't read it

Not following the forum rules will get you warned, banned, then banned again, then permabanned.

I think there is plenty of evidence you have left in this forum, to show that you have not been having a very good behavior.

And now you're making a "Boo hoo please pity me.  No one understands me" thread?  Again, are you 11?
You do not get my sympathy.

Deja de actuar como un infante, hazme el favor y crece, y hazte civil con el resto de la gente.  Si no puedes hacer esa simple cosa, no vas a divertirte aqui, y seria mejor si huyes a la calladita.  Le caes mal a la gente aqui porque hablas como si fueramos fanboys, y si no tienen la misma opinion tuya acerca de la serie LoS, es como que te hieres como si te hubieran pateado a tu gato o algo asi. Tu nacionalismo y egoismo te previenen de aceptar otras opiniones y te hacen peleon.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:58:25 AM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 10:30:50 AM »
you are in between a rock and a hard place now? Kind of Like I said it's downhill from here but I will say this I think you should have gotten a what? defender award because of you always defend your fandom or something like that.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 01:05:53 PM »
+2
And third: if they don't like Lords of Shadow2, so what? Tell me.
Look, i'm not a huge admirer of this game either, cause although i never played it, for all i've seen of walkthroughs, i still have my reasons to dislike it.

Tell me more about the future... LoS2 bombed or made sucess? 8)

Steampunk, try to give your opinions without trying to make them facts and respecting the opinion of the other users. Thats what is a forum, otherwise you are looking for a blog.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2013, 08:02:34 PM »
I have over 180 respect and I'm an ass. Learn to be an ass with style!  8)
(or is that a blind guy? whatever -- blind is way past cool!)

You're like the opposite end of the spectrum from me -- I'm all about the NES and SNES Castlevanias, dislike the PS, PS2, GBA, and DS Castlevanias, and refuse to play the XBox and 3DS Castlevanias because they're not true Castlevanias. It's that middle clause (about the PS, PS2, GBA, and DS games) that distinguishes me from you. I've ticked off Jorge and maybe annoyed some other mods here but I still get rep and haven't been banned yet. Why? Because I can tread the middle grounds. Even when I criticize Cox and his shitty productions and his dumbass team, I still acknowledge they have their skills and are a valuable asset to the gaming world. But you, it's just Yay Spain, Yay Cox, Yay MercurySteam, Yay LoS, Yay MoF; and Boo IGA, Boo Classicvania, Boo Metroidvania, Boo Ayami, Boo 8-bit, Boo 16-bit. You avoid middle ground like North Koreans. Look what's happening to them -- they're gonna get bombed to shit because of their dumbass leader and then China, Russia, South Korea, and USA will get in a petty conflict/war over who gets to occupy the devastated nation.

Look at the Dungeonites Atlas. There are a lot of North Americans here, but the numbers spread across the whole world. It's not about your homeland or your grammar, it's about you. If you can learn to engage in a proper debate, you'd be a decent contributor to the forums, because it's obvious Mercury Steam needs a supporter in this tumultuous time.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2013, 11:39:53 PM »
+1
Voice: Don't you want to go after him Shiroi Koumori?
Shiroi Koumori: Nah.....it is best for his haunted soul to enter the eternal sleep once more.
Hahahahahahaha !!!
I can't stop laughing !!!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2013, 10:51:10 PM »
Alright folks, the pity party is over, back to regular scheduled things in the forum.

Tags:

anything