Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406286 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I think he needs human blood to look human.. no?

Yup yup. Confirmed by Cox in twitter.
@CastlevaniaLOS Sir good day i have a Q if Alucard drinks human blood He will look like Trevor again,just like Gabs am I right Sir?
@ryanfaustria22 - You are right, sir!

Oh and some info tidbits that you guys might want to know.

@CastlevaniaLOS ending of CLOS.1 it seemed Gabriel wanted release from immortality rather than revenge.
@SameerMonier - Exactly...and Zobek offered him a deal. A deal he will accept...

@CastlevaniaLOS Is there going to be narration For LOS 2 , Dracula or alucard maybe ???
@Malik_Zubailah - Not this time...

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
@CastlevaniaLOS Is there going to be narration For LOS 2 , Dracula or alucard maybe ???
@Malik_Zubailah - Not this time...

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
@CastlevaniaLOS Sir good day i have a Q if Alucard drinks human blood He will look like Trevor again,just like Gabs am I right Sir?
@ryanfaustria22 - You are right, sir!
Hmm.. Genya Arikado anyone?

Everything comes full circle

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards

yea that is the first thing that came to mind when I thought about the possibility of Alucard in the current day since we know that LOS2 will be split into 2 different time periods.

The only one involving Alucard we have seen so far is the one that seems to be around the medieval times with Alucard.

And if the human blood thing is right than I could totally picture a more human looking Alucard disguised as a Genja arikado type character in the present time waiting on the possibility of his father returning.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
That's assuming he ever touches Human blood.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
That's assuming he ever touches Human blood.

But judging by Cox's statement it would seem likely.

Why even hint at the possibility if it were not?

And I will agree on the notion that it seems unlikely that Trevor/Alucard would drink human blood, but maybe something happens that forces him to do so?

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
And I will agree on the notion that it seems unlikely that Trevor/Alucard would drink human blood, but maybe something happens that forces him to do so?

Ah that is something that can be incorporated in the story.

From the hints he has been giving...
I believe Cox will make the Battle of 1999.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Ah that is something that can be incorporated in the story.

From the hints he has been giving...
I believe Cox will make the Battle of 1999.

Hmmm. Julius or a brand new belmont. time will only tell but, man Los2... ahh my stomach when I think about it.... It has to be good redeem your self's MS.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
Hmmm. Julius or a brand new belmont. time will only tell but, man Los2... ahh my stomach when I think about it.... It has to be good redeem your self's MS.

Since MS is fond of recycling Belmont names (except for Gabe), I'd say, Julius.
Yeah, MS should better redeem themselves with this. A lot of things are on the line here.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Since MS is fond of recycling Belmont names (except for Gabe), I'd say, Julius.
Yeah, MS should better redeem themselves with this. A lot of things are on the line here.

MoF in the end hit me in a very, very odd way. I have a big love,hate relationship very 50/50 with it but hey, Richard Madden FTW. Yes people I'll admit the one thing mof made me accept maybe even "like" was a character I loath... Love the Trevor, yet the.... Alucard ehh but Madden sounds way to awesome to ignore. Yet one thing, one aspect does not make up for the overall experience which is something I just cannot explain.

On the plus(other) side my six year old niece likes this game and has been playing it by herself with very little to no help. she said the first boss IIRC with Simon looks like the guys from mad tv on cartoon network those spy vs spy segments.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 02:55:54 AM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
MoF in the end hit me in a very, very odd way. I have a big love,hate relationship very 50/50 with it but hey, Richard Madden FTW. Yes people I'll admit the one thing mof made me accept maybe even "like" was a character I loath... Love the Trevor, yet the.... Alucard ehh but Madden sounds way to awesome to ignore. Yet one thing, one aspect does not make up for the overall experience which is something I just cannot explain.

On the plus(other) side my six year old niece likes this game and has been playing it by herself with very little to no help. she said the first boss with Simon looks like the guys from mad tv on cartoon network those spy vs spy segments IIRC she said something about mad.

MoF was weird for me, usually I replay CV games but this, nah... Plus this phrase keeps on playing in my head while traversing MoF's castle ~la di dah~ I died, so what~
I would agree Trevor is awesome, yet I did not like Alucard's character design in MoF (I am hoping MS redeems themselves with this aspect on LoS2).
At least your niece likes the game. You have a young vampire hunter to train.  ;)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
I was surfing on youtube, when i came across this:
Dark Music - Path to Darkness

Don't tell me that he doesn't look like Alucard from LoS 2?

Maybe he is the composer? (J/K)
But he does have nice original melodies, like those that they could work for the game:
Dark Music - Nocturnus
Dark Film Music - Reign of the Dark

OK, this one sounds like the music from Mirror of Fates, but with the difference that's more cool from the one that plays on MoF:
Dark Music - Twisted
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 08:24:32 AM by Dark Nemesis »
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards

No........all artwork on his videos is made from his girlfriend, they are original.
Ruler of Chaos

anything