Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406187 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
But yeah, sometimes Coxee (his handle here) and Enric Alvarez lurk.

No idea when was the last time they did.  Oh wait, I can use my SemiPhenomenal Nearly-Cosmic Powers to check. :P
Ok, so 'coxee' hasn't been here in three years (last online, 821 days ago).  There's a chance he's made a new account, though.  Who knows?
I forgot what Enric Alvarez's handle here was.

You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Of course you'd conveniently forget, Enric!

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
People can still lurk even without signing in.  :D

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
I hope Araujo would read everything I say about him  :P

Quote from: Lelygax link=topic=4965.msg140734#msg140734
Bergaron is Cox!!! xD
[/quote
Really?  :o
I had no idea!
Please Bergaron include Sonia in the next game!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
I thought Ahasverus was Enric...

EVERYTHING IS LIES

Everything comes full circle

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Me too, would love to see a female Belmont or another female character, after Shanoa. Just have it make sense and we're good to go (Sonia and Alucard still is the biggest lol I have with this series, it's like shitty fanfiction).

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Bergaron is Cox!!! xD
Really?  :o
I had no idea!
Please Bergaron include Sonia in the next game!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
IIRC, one of the artist of Lords of Shadow also posted here.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
So I was Going over an interview + Demo Gameplay where Cox would answer questions, one thing jumped out to me, where the interviewer mentions that LoS2 is the Second installment of a Planned Trilogy, unmistakenly mentioning MoF right afterwards, Cox Didn't Dismiss the Reporter, Could this mean LoS3 is secretly in the works? or that another Developer is going to take charge of finishing it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxgk6HRw1kA
Stating it at 8:55

makes me wonder...

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
So I was Going over an interview + Demo Gameplay where Cox would answer questions, one thing jumped out to me, where the interviewer mentions that LoS2 is the Second installment of a Planned Trilogy, unmistakenly mentioning MoF right afterwards, Cox Didn't Dismiss the Reporter, Could this mean LoS3 is secretly in the works? or that another Developer is going to take charge of finishing it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxgk6HRw1kA
Stating it at 8:55

makes me wonder...
With Climax porting LoS 1 and Cox's declarations that "we look forward to work with them in the future" we can safely predict they are the next Castlevania developers. Not that I'm mad, Shattered Memories was amazing.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
makes me wonder...

Lords 2 has been advertised as the conclusion of the trilogy.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Anyone knows how the music will turn out with those developers? (at least some hints).
And how about the look?

If this is true, anyway, it's sad news, because CV doesn't return to Konami Japan, neither it goes to WayForward, VanillaWare, FromSoftware or any other studio we have speculed so far that would have made a great take on the franchise.

More than that, even. If Cox is going to work with a new studio and that studio is the one porting LoS 1, I guess my hopes must disappear right now.
We'll be having more LoS games, only with another name.
True Castlevania might never come back.

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
For the next game I would like Cox and IGA to form a comedic producer duo. With cosplay Simon occasionally hanging out with them.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 02:20:57 PM by Nagumo »

anything