Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406102 times)

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Man I actually kinda wished for that. Mix up Lord of Shadows story line with Castlevania Legends.
ITS REAL INCESTUOUS VAMPIRES OF JERSEY!
LMAO!!!!

I've actually been wondering about the demo. We see Dracula in his castle and at full power. So, does that mean the demo took place before he was defeated by Simon and Alucard in MoF. Also, are those knights we saw invading the castle part of the Brotherhood of Light. I ask because didn't Dracula destroy the brotherhood after Trevor failed to kill him? Not to mention, didn't Dracula's castle collapse when Alucard and Simon defeated him?

I mean could it take place in the between when Trevor failed but before Simon went after Dracula.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:04:08 AM by darkwzrd4 »
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
No it actually takes place after MOF because:
(click to show/hide)

Also, another spoiler :P .
http://twitpic.com/d76eyo
(click to show/hide)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I am excited to see how Robert Caryle performs in LOS2 despite the weak writing in MOF he actually did great work in scenes such as his confrontation with Trevor Belmont. Hopefully writing is much better because he is great actor that could do great stuff when given the material.

Also I hope you fight vampires in the game like the ones in Castlevania 64. The vampiric beasts should be lower vampires while the higher vampires should be more human. They had hints of this in MOF where you fight powerful human like vampires.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Robert Caryle seems to be a great voice actor. I mean he did a great job in LoS1 and MoF despite the bad writing. I mean that scene in MoF when Dracula finds out that the dying Trevor is his son and tries to save him by giving him some of his blood. I almost cried. Caryle pulled that scene of perfectly. Let's just hope that the script for LoS2 is better than the last two games.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Should they ever choose to release more Castlevania figures in the future, I hope they are done by Play Arts KAI. I recently acquired Batman & The Joker, and the detail on these are fantastic

Aside from my custom Death, I would love a LoS2 Dracula, Richiter Belmont and/or Ralph. I believe Castlevania's characters would fit well within the Play Arts KAI toy line. The detail on such figures would be amazing! Someone should suggest this to Cox... get the ball rolling

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Come on guys, it's not worth speculating now. There are only three months, a little patience. Replay another game while waiting.

A lot of free time...!!
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Super Castlevania IV Soundset (SNESology)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 11:10:46 AM by Bergaron »
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Come on guys, it's not worth speculating now. There are only three months, a little patience. Replay another game while waiting.

A lot of free time...!!
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Super Castlevania IV Soundset (SNESology)
Three months? Why?  :o

(click to show/hide)

And thoset songs sound great hahaha, see? LoS music sounds awesome in chiptune, you wanted hummable melodies? there they are.
The beggining would have passed for SCVIV if you hadn't told me first.

And LOL at Oscar Araujo commenting that video.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 11:37:06 AM by Ahasverus »

Everything comes full circle

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I could replay SCVIV and then just skip LOS2 anyway. Sounds good.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
(click to show/hide)

WHY THE F%&! DID I LOOK AT THIS FUUUUUUUU........

Ninja Turtles - Raphael DAMN
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Oh don't tell me that I spoiled that Game of Thrones episode!
Now I feel bad about it...
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
That why I put it as spoilers  :'( . I wanted only those who knew to see it. I just saw as nice joke given Alucard is undead XD.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
I used spoiler too, but they opened it anyway. I should have made Soma seal it  :P