Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406098 times)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
They need to save the money for all that cocaine and laundering counterfeit money with Snake's face on it.

Konami actually has a bunch of other stuff they do besides video games, which may explain why they feel like they can let so much crap slide.
Yet they finance stuff like NeverDead, Dance Dance Revolution and.. that thing that spawned Kokoro Belmondo.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Yet they finance stuff like NeverDead, Dance Dance Revolution and.. that thing that spawned Kokoro Belmondo.
What's the problem with Dance Dance Revolution?

Offline Briraka

• Hunter in Training
  • \m/
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
and.. that thing that spawned Kokoro Belmondo.
Pray tell, what was the thing that Kokoro came from?

Also, what's wrong with Kokoro? I think she looks ADORABLE based on what I've seen of her.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Its Otomedius and I dont see anything wrong with it or Dance Dance Revolution.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards

Man, I was SO sad NeverDead didn't turn out better. And that they didn't keep Bryce a stupid unfunny jerk like in the first reveal vids. Game could have been so insane...

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
My support here to Otomedius and Kokoro Belmondo, but not to Konami who never wants to spend enough money on Castlevania.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Man, I was SO sad NeverDead didn't turn out better. And that they didn't keep Bryce a stupid unfunny jerk like in the first reveal vids. Game could have been so insane...
Absolutely, NeverDead is a great idea on paper, I was excited too.

And Kokoro can die in a fire, okplxsthx

(click to show/hide)

Everything comes full circle

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

I don't know why some people are hatin' on Bemani games, they are awesome!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bemani_series

Offline The Puritan

• Vagabond
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Its Otomedius and I dont see anything wrong with it or Dance Dance Revolution.

Hear hear. Kokoro (and really, Otomedius in general) wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Think Kid Dracula.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Was Loi ever a greatest hit?

The only thing LoI has get, was a re release version called Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (Konami Palace Selection).
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Konami Palace Selection...? Funny name if you ask me xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Yes.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
If you all dislike Kokoro like that, send her for me :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)

Kokoro is awesome I know she would be a tsundere I feel it in my gut.Also Esmeralda was well revealing.

If you all dislike Kokoro like that, send her for me :P

nah I will ask for little miss tsundere but she will probably whip me to kingdom come you can get Gesshi hanafuuma instead :P
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 05:27:26 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

anything