Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406112 times)

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
I don't think that Zobek has the remainings of the Vampire Killer. But who knows for certain. We have to wait.

Well, Alucard does have the single most important part in vampire killing antics (besides the Vampire Killer in Castlevania mythos that is): the stake he recovered on former Carmilla's room, now Dracula's. Zobek will probably recover it from Alucard in a battle or something, or will set up a situation where Alucard finally kills him.
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
I am to hope he willgive him a kiss, to please the fans

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Oh so Zobek will kill Alucard, another reason for killing him, that bastard.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
So do you guys think we'll finally get to hear an LoS version of Bloody Tears?

Offline alucardsan

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Hello, And in the end, you can play with Alucard? Or not? Will there be a DLC for it? That you may say something Bergaron ...

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Hello, And in the end, you can play with Alucard? Or not? Will there be a DLC for it? That you may say something Bergaron ...
I'm betting you can't, but it would be crazy if we didn't get Alucard DLC. I mean, really Mercury, the only thing fans want from you and you can't give it to us?
So do you guys think we'll finally get to hear an LoS version of Bloody Tears?
I think we will.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
LOL there is a line in the article where it is mentioned that Dracula actually jailed the Chupacabra, I bet that was his first order of business after :P annoying the hell out of him in 1.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
MS knows fans want to play as Alucard. But fans have to pay extra just to play that mode. Mwahahahaha!

A recent Tweet from Cox:
@CastlevaniaLOS Dont know if it has been answered or not, but will there be a bonus for having the save file of the first LOS??
@DrFunkatronic - No sorry

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I don't get the point of that question with save file. This ain't mass effect. To be honest i am willing to pay DLC if you could actually have a story mode with Alucard rather than a costume change choice although that would be cool too. Alucard would have to have different combat and relic system then Alucard, I wonder how they will incorporate Dark and Light magic to him.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
Maybe that person was thinking along the lines of AoS and DoS where you get something in DoS when the AoS cartridge is inserted on the DS.

I hope that they do more than a palette swap for the Alucard DLC.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
I actually wouldn't mind if the game had no secondary playable characters.

Variety's good and all, but MoF had four playable (honestly extremely similar) characters, and splitting abilities four ways really just diluted the game when we could have had just one very versatile Belmont.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
I don't care that much for other characters. Give me a good adventure with Dracula and I'll be happy.

Offline The Puritan

• Vagabond
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
LOL there is a line in the article where it is mentioned that Dracula actually jailed the Chupacabra, I bet that was his first order of business after :P annoying the hell out of him in 1.

And then a whole army of them serve Gabe as his minions Despicable Me-style.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
Unlockable playable characters means you would have to play a game AGAIN which is something I never ever do anymore, so I'm fine with no Alucard. But if you guys want him so badly I definitely hope he's there.

Offline Asgardwolf

• Lord of the Lycans
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)

anything