Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406346 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I still haven't downloaded it YET (give me 1 hour), but, on the complete music rip (from the demo):

(click to show/hide)

Ahahahaha! We knew it's gonna happen.

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
I still haven't downloaded it YET (give me 1 hour), but, on the complete music rip (from the demo):

(click to show/hide)

*Cackles*  Yup, I also figured this.  Thanks, Chernabogue!  ;D
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Full game music tracklist -- not the OST, the gamerip (numbers represent the amount of tracks with the same name -- they are often various cues from a bigger track, or variations on a theme, a common thing in gamerips)

(click to show/hide)

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Hmm... I wonder why not bother and just go the whole hog and release the full tracklist you've just given on the 'director's cut'?

Thanks by the way, you're a star.  ;D

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
Hmm... I wonder why not bother and just go the whole hog and release the full tracklist you've just given on the 'director's cut'?

Thanks by the way, you're a star.  ;D
That' around 4 hours of music, and some tracks are just copies.

You're welcome!

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
(click to show/hide)
This one is priceless. It's happened to me before.  ;D
Thanks for the tracklist, anyhow.

Does anyone know whether or not LoS2 will offer a few classic remixes? I remember Cox promising this, but I haven't heard anything from the few samples Amazon offered. I had expected those "City in Flames" and "Castlevania" tracks to mirror Divine Bloodlines and Vampire Killer...
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Offline Anglachel

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
http://www.sumthing.com/p/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-1/

Director's Cut of the ost for LoS2 is up on Sumthing.com, available for pre-order.  It's sounding amazing.  However, it doesn't sound like the epic music from the original, cinematic trailer is going to be present on it.  I'm actually really quite sad about that, as it's a favourite of mine.  :( :-[  I hope that it features in the game itself.

I do remember seeing a long time ago that Dave confirmed it would be in the game, but given current events, anything could happen.
"There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds." - G.K. Chesterton

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Does anyone know whether or not LoS2 will offer a few classic remixes? I remember Cox promising this, but I haven't heard anything from the few samples Amazon offered. I had expected those "City in Flames" and "Castlevania" tracks to mirror Divine Bloodlines and Vampire Killer...
So far, I heard nothing paying tribute to older games. The VK music box track from LoS1 returns, but I don't know if it'll play during the game.

Some themes from LoS1 and MoF are included/arranged though.

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
I do remember seeing a long time ago that Dave confirmed it would be in the game, but given current events, anything could happen.

I'd read something along those lines as well.  Ah well, just over two weeks left to wait, and we'll see.  As the version I'm getting isn't out until the 28th, I will be vanishing from here for a few days.  I had tried to avoid here after the embargo was lifted, but the castle calls.  *Laughs*

Oh, I read earlier on Cox's twitter (not sure if it's already been announced here or not after the initial 'surprise' falling flat was mentioned), that there won't be any extra surprises included at all with the PC pre-order, as apparently, he couldn't pull off whatever he wanted to do.  Sorry guys. :(

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Ook, do we have a download for the OST rip? :P

Everything comes full circle

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Oh, I read earlier on Cox's twitter (not sure if it's already been announced here or not after the initial 'surprise' falling flat was mentioned), that there won't be any extra surprises included at all with the PC pre-order, as apparently, he couldn't pull off whatever he wanted to do.  Sorry guys. :(
dudes that preordered pc version be like

Offline MKKhanzo

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
OST RIP:

https://mega.co.nz/#!8YMAUSyR!KgIy1UXGdp8sEj1xuiFB7H-rLDtk4slBCW7T5fZzE9E

8)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 08:04:41 AM by MKKhanzo »
I guess that all IGA haters are rejoicing now. Have fun with your fancy Belmont Dracula and rat stealth.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #6222 on: February 12, 2014, 07:54:58 AM »
Ede did a review but the review isn't online yet.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 08:00:10 AM by Kingshango »

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
dudes that preordered pc version be like

a bit.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
I love yu, Khanzo.

Do we know the score of that review?

Everything comes full circle