Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406086 times)

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Konami's PR team are tracking Bergaron down :( They want to fire him/cut it from the company. Let's pray for him. We owe him a lot (and they owe him a lot of sales too).

If Konami or MS fire me without be one of its employees, it is certainly a "magic" company. Do not worry, there's an equal chance they'll do something like finding an honest politician in Spain

Konami PR Push this button
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)

Offline derision

• It's dangerous to go alone. I'm robbing you.
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Jesus, the full version of the Toymaker fight theme is awesome. Carmilla's got a pretty nice one too.

Also, about that "Castlevania" track... looking forward to whenever that plays since it's amazing. Unsurprisingly, those tiny little Amazon snippets don't do these justice.

I just want to spend the rest of the night picking out some tunes but I'm busy. Shit. By the way, does anyone know which track is the one that played in the VGA trailer?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 11:40:08 PM by derision »

Offline BigDotBomber

• Awards
Looks like that Edge score turned out to be a 4/10. 

Offline Gamermeister

• Hunter in Training
    • Gamermeister Youtube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
After listening to the full soundtrack, I have to say that I L-U-V-D it. Essentially, if you liked LoS's OST, you'll dig this one. I really liked the darker vibe. And it really is much more electronic. It actually reminded me a bit of the music from the Soul Reaver games. Great music there too. I also found the score had more movement. Lots of drums and rhythmic synths driving things along.

For someone who likes to blast instrumental music while working, this soundtrack is a must have. Its muey bueno!!!

Offline derision

• It's dangerous to go alone. I'm robbing you.
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

I read back a little and saw some mention of a possible edge score, but didn't see much details on the when/where/how. Anyone mind elaborating?

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Why is this site so slow? jesus.

The site suffers from too many people accessing it. There has been a large quantity of guests and new users registering here. I think it always happens when a new game is about to be released.
Just relax a bear with it until all the hype dissipates and we're back to our boring normal forum activities.

Hello again Bergaron!

As for the soundtrack, I'll just wait for it to appear on youtube cause I am too lazy to wait for downloads. hehehe.

On a side note: I also am wondering why is Konami Japan not promoting LOS2 on their main site. They are pushing MGSV instead.
I was hoping that they'll have some sort of event at Konami Style, but there is none. Does this mean that the release date for the Japanese translation is later than the worldwide release on Feb 25?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 01:32:07 AM by Shiroi Koumori »

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
SPOILER about Zobek fight (don't ask me where I got this from):

(click to show/hide)

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Dayum, where are all of these things coming from? Like..how in the world did the games entire soundtrack get dumped? It's in the demo.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
SPOILER about Zobek fight (don't ask me where I got this from):

(click to show/hide)
Sounds amazing.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
On a side note: I also am wondering why is Konami Japan not promoting LOS2 on their main site. They are pushing MGSV instead.
I was hoping that they'll have some sort of event at Konami Style, but there is none. Does this mean that the release date for the Japanese translation is later than the worldwide release on Feb 25?
Nope. It's 2014 TBA. Probably, March or April.

http://www.konami.jp/products/dracula_new/
http://www.konami.jp/products/dracula_los2_xbox/
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 02:56:05 AM by Koutei »
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Sounds amazing.

(click to show/hide)

Nope, sorry. :( But I was told how the final Boss will be fought:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
    • Awards

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards

Wow, that's pretty harsh. These first two reviews are not very good PR for this game.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)

(click to show/hide)
I don't know why I had this suspicion.

Everything comes full circle