Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 1048286 times)

Offline Castle34hk

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #1560 on: May 31, 2015, 02:50:17 PM »
I don't expect any gameplay until at the very least TGS this year, but it feels more realistic to wait until next year.

As for which platform, I'm definitely going for PS4, but might grab the Vita version somewhere down the line if it gets funded.
   Okey I understand but why PS4 or not PC version? Is this game gonna be FUll HD I dont know soory.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #1561 on: May 31, 2015, 03:53:49 PM »
   Okey I understand but why PS4 or not PC version? Is this game gonna be FUll HD I dont know soory.

Yeah, it's going to be in full HD graphics.

I'm getting it on PS4 since I'm primarily a console gamer. I don't play games on my PC that much, on top of it not being a powerful computer at all. I can't even run most games that came out around 2007-2008, or even games like Dust: An Elysian Tail above 25FPS, so I doubt I'll be able to run this game.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #1562 on: May 31, 2015, 03:58:57 PM »
Okey guys any chance to see gamepaly video soon? Maybe E3? What do you think? 
I wouldn't expect anything for months. At the earliest, maybe something at the end of the year.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1563 on: May 31, 2015, 04:08:21 PM »
We might get a more story based trailer before we get to see any actual gameplay. Or maybe a 10 second gameplay montage of whatever area(s) they finish making first. But yeah, Tokyo Game Show at earliest, possibly even later than that.

EDIT: But because this is a kickstarter I'm sure they'll show little bits and pieces along the way. Like, maybe Miriam's running animation as a gif or something. Would be cool. They probably want us to be very involved in what is happening. We are, after all, kinda like investors in this project.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 04:11:36 PM by shelverton. »

Offline Aiddon

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1564 on: May 31, 2015, 04:41:58 PM »
I say we double-dip on the not!Shanoa thing and bring back Michelle Ruff/Houko Kuwashima. :V

That would be amusing; my other choice would be Lauren Landa (Litchi Faye-Ling from Blazblue, Kyouko from Madoka Magica, and Annie from Attack on Titan).

Offline JohnSnow73

• Awards
« Reply #1565 on: May 31, 2015, 06:27:47 PM »
I would Like to ask which Crime did the PS3 do?
Why no PS3 port?

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #1566 on: May 31, 2015, 07:34:21 PM »
This topic hasn't even been here for a full month yet, and it already has more pages than the sprite thread. :/
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #1567 on: May 31, 2015, 07:38:32 PM »
Why no PS3 port?

Keep in mind that this game will be at least two years out from now.....IGA and crew are probably just thinking realistically and anticipating PS3 and XBox 360 will most likely be obsolete by then. (sadly  :( )

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1568 on: May 31, 2015, 11:54:44 PM »
Why no PS3 port?

A lot can happen in just two years. In fact, in this day and age where everything is hyper-accelerating forwards, a lot can happen in less then one year. PS3 and XBox 360 are on the way out. Even faster then the PS3 overtaking the PS2.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline CastleToastM

• Toast Fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Waffles are pretty great
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)
« Reply #1569 on: June 01, 2015, 12:16:41 AM »
+1
I used the "ask a question" button on the kickstarter page to ask if I can use my username, rather than my real name, in the credits.

Here's the response back I got:

Yes, I think you'll be able to use your username in the credits.
Thanks for your generous support! We hope you love the game!

I'm totally gonna be "CastlePokemetroid" under the "Dungeon Clan" in the credits.

Offline Charlotte-nyo:3

• Bloodstained is our hope
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #1570 on: June 01, 2015, 02:20:22 AM »
I used the "ask a question" button on the kickstarter page to ask if I can use my username, rather than my real name, in the credits.

Here's the response back I got:

I'm totally gonna be "CastlePokemetroid" under the "Dungeon Clan" in the credits.

I wonder if Nintendo could go after them because your name contains "Metroid" and would be in the credits of their game? I don't know the absolute fine details of trademark law.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #1571 on: June 01, 2015, 02:21:01 AM »
+1
W00t!  ;D
The Bloodstained tumblr posted this:
Anonymous asked: Thank you for adding the Dungeon Clan under the Bloodstained community clans. Everyone in the CV Dungeon Forums is grateful for it, because finally, we no longer have to choose which weapon to be placed under. :) ---Shiroi Koumori
We’re grateful to have your support!

http://iga-bloodstained.tumblr.com/post/120401141366/thank-you-for-adding-the-dungeon-clan-under-the

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #1572 on: June 01, 2015, 03:07:19 AM »
Congrats Shiroi! ;D
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline JohnSnow73

• Awards
« Reply #1573 on: June 01, 2015, 04:15:18 AM »
The kickstarter of Iga-san sure has the dumbest and most expensive
Stretch Goals and every of these stretch goals are 250.000 dollars each?
For God sake be creative ask stretch Goals like Humungeos Castle after Biggest Castle(15 hours of gameplay would be perfect)
with bigger areas each! Or more bosses and enemies. Ask for a new composer or concept artist.
Not stupid cheat modes and asynchronous crap which is cheap to implement but asking too much
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 04:17:12 AM by JohnSnow73 »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #1574 on: June 01, 2015, 05:00:11 AM »
The kickstarter of Iga-san sure has the dumbest and most expensive
Stretch Goals and every of these stretch goals are 250.000 dollars each?
For God sake be creative ask stretch Goals like Humungeos Castle after Biggest Castle(15 hours of gameplay would be perfect)
with bigger areas each! Or more bosses and enemies. Ask for a new composer or concept artist.
Not stupid cheat modes and asynchronous crap which is cheap to implement but asking too much

While I agree with you that they should choose better some of their stretch goals, they are offering only things that are possible. I think that something bigger than the Biggest Castle is impossible for IGA if he wants to deliver the game before their deadline. IMO when we reached this stretch goal it meant that he could do the castle that he ever dreamed, without limitations, nothing can surpass this. But sure, who knows? :P

About asynchronous multiplayer, yeah, I would prefer online multiplayer. It seems that it will be like in Dark Souls, where you can see how people died and leave hints, but without being able to invade or summon players.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything