Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 1046868 times)

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #1590 on: June 02, 2015, 02:52:59 AM »
I love A and D.  A for the obvious reasons. :)
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1591 on: June 02, 2015, 03:03:46 AM »
The gluttony summon reminds me of Alucard's tetra spirit. IGA must still love that spell. hehe.

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #1592 on: June 02, 2015, 05:50:05 AM »
As long as they are not spammable...

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1593 on: June 02, 2015, 06:18:08 AM »
It's think it's a foregone conclusion the reaper is going to win this contest. He's pretty cool looking, but I like the fairy one as well.

#reapertoomainstream 

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #1594 on: June 02, 2015, 06:46:55 AM »
It's think it's a foregone conclusion the reaper is going to win this contest. He's pretty cool looking, but I like the fairy one as well.

#reapertoomainstream

reaper4lyfe

No seriously, it's great looking. Maybe the closest we'll get to having Death in the series.

As long as they are not spammable...

I've actually never used the spells in SotN beyond Dark Metamorphosis. If they're spammable, it's for people who just aren't good at these kinds of games.

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1595 on: June 02, 2015, 08:12:48 AM »
I loved the spells in SOTN. I didn't use them a lot but it felt very cool to pull them off and made it feel more in depth then just clicking a single button.

Anyways, I'm really glad familiars are coming back. I wonder what the other familiars will be if they are only choosing one of this set.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #1596 on: June 02, 2015, 09:15:01 AM »
This is definitely sounding more and more like Symphony of the Night, more so than the other Metroidvanias.

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1597 on: June 02, 2015, 09:47:30 AM »
This is definitely sounding more and more like Symphony of the Night, more so than the other Metroidvanias.

Makes sense he's still most known for SOTN, and it's still his most highly regarded game. I personally love SOTN the most. There's aspects of the games that came after that I loved but it started to get more gamey and more about gimmicks to me. In the perfect world they'd make this into a SOTN that perfects what it set out to do and then adds a bit more challenge in there.

Offline BalancedHydra

• Hunter in Training
  • Picture a Hydra on a tight rope.
    • Awards
« Reply #1598 on: June 02, 2015, 07:14:33 PM »
Kickstarter is sitting at 3.206 Million $. With the 71k from paypal mentioned the last update. We're now sitting at atleast 3.277 Million $. One more stretch goal complete. Come on Vita port. I would like to play this game during long trip.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #1599 on: June 03, 2015, 12:33:34 AM »
+3
My fan theme for Miriam, "Glass Petals". Please listen and share it. ;)

https://soundcloud.com/chernabogue/bloodstained-glass-petals-theme-of-miriam-fan-made

(If you want to RT it, please do so. Let's have Michiru Yamane listen to it. :))
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:36:48 AM by Chernabogue »

Offline Zuljaras

• Castletoria (Game Project)
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Castle Builder!!!
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #1600 on: June 03, 2015, 02:58:23 AM »
I will play it on PC. I do not have Xbox One or PS4 but a Vita port? Seriously?!? I know the system is strong but there are waaay more Castlevania fans with Nintendo handhelds. They need to work harder and reconsider.
Check out my game Castletoria in our forum ->> http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=5631.0

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1601 on: June 03, 2015, 04:40:16 AM »
I will play it on PC. I do not have Xbox One or PS4 but a Vita port? Seriously?!? I know the system is strong but there are waaay more Castlevania fans with Nintendo handhelds. They need to work harder and reconsider.

Oh im sure IGA knows about Nintendo's next handheld, by the time this game comes out im sure that Bloodstained will hit that as well.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
« Reply #1602 on: June 03, 2015, 04:42:56 AM »
My fan theme for Miriam, "Glass Petals". Please listen and share it. ;)

https://soundcloud.com/chernabogue/bloodstained-glass-petals-theme-of-miriam-fan-made

(If you want to RT it, please do so. Let's have Michiru Yamane listen to it. :))

Dude, this is pretty awesome!

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #1603 on: June 03, 2015, 06:18:29 AM »
Dude, this is pretty awesome!
Thank you :3

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1604 on: June 03, 2015, 01:31:23 PM »
New goal: orchestrated tracks ($3.75M). And a new goal appears at $4M.

Tags: