Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "Ghostrick Alucard" Yu-Gi-Oh Card.  (Read 15217 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2013, 08:07:15 AM »
yep  I got vic viper oh wait gradius

now we need some contra and suikoden. I've been waiting for years for this.

One of my dream decks is a konami deck it would be awesome to play Dracula, Alucard, Belmont(s?), Solid snake, Goemon, and Fuma  :D for a quick kill of lp.

That is a deck that fans would kill for. Hehehe.

Offline C Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2014-12-Quarterly 3D Contest 1st Place Award The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: "Ghostrick Alucard" Yu-Gi-Oh Card.
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2013, 06:05:22 PM »
I think Ghostrick Alucard looks like he has more in common with Kid Dracula than Alucard which is still cool
I recently started getting back into the Yugioh card game but I'm finding an annoying prevalence of machine type monsters in the latest boosters, I prefer the supernatural and egyptian themed cards.

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2013, 06:10:05 PM »
I'm thrilled but a little wary about calling that a Castlevania reference.  The Getsu Fuma card clearly looked very much like Getsu Fuma.  If they wanted this to be a Castlevania reference, they could have made it a whole lot more obvious.  I'd have to see how close the other Konami references looked like to the originals.  The ghost skulls and bats do remind me of Alucard's familiars though.  The style does remind me of Dracula's Curse's Alucard though, and if that's what they were going for, I guess they could have a lot of artistic license and this could be the result.

EDIT:  Actually, now that I look at it more, there's nothing in the Yugioh card that contradicts the picture of Alucard below.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 06:26:19 PM by Reinhart77 »

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 02:51:11 AM »
+1
New card "Vampire Killer".

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire_Killer

SHSP-JP034
DARK, Warrior, Level4, 1600 ATK, 1600 DEF

At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a DARK monster: Destroy that monster immediately (without damage calculation).
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline C Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2014-12-Quarterly 3D Contest 1st Place Award The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2013, 04:44:55 AM »
I must have it!

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2013, 05:35:31 AM »
+1

Neobelmont would make this part of his deck.
I want to have this card too.  :)

Does the art resemble Leon? (The pic is blurry so it is hard for me to tell)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2013, 05:43:30 AM »

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire_Killer

SHSP-JP034
DARK, Warrior, Level4, 1600 ATK, 1600 DEF

At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a DARK monster: Destroy that monster immediately (without damage calculation).
Huh, looks like they're going with Dhampir Belmont from I-forgot-what-book. If they were going with a canon Belmont we would've been looking at a LIGHT monster.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 05:48:47 AM by VladCT »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2013, 05:48:37 AM »
Huh, looks like they're going with Dhampir Belmont from I-forgot-what-book.

Hmmm... That would be the Akuma no Chi Chi no Akumu novel.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2013, 05:52:54 AM »
Oh, that one, thanks. Anyway, I wonder why they're going with that? The ones who don't know about that novel might cry foul.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 05:55:58 AM by VladCT »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2013, 06:03:13 AM »
Well, they seem to be stepping away from the mainstream Castlevania art as seen by the Ghostrick Alucard resembling his CV3 portrait, and then this dhampir belmont from an obscure old novel.

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2013, 06:15:21 AM »
For the moment, this is the only pic. Probably clear pic will appear in the near future.
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline C Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2013, 06:35:25 AM »
I don't think that the dark attribute necessarily means the Belmont shown is intended to be a Dhampir, Getsu Fuhma was also given the dark attribute & it's not like Vampire killer is a zombie type like Ghostrick Alucard or some of the other vampire cards in the booster. A better picture would definitely make it clearer though & given how popular it is to have vampire hunters part vampire themselves it wouldn't surprise me if they did go the dhampir route.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2013, 06:48:49 AM »
Can we have this artist work on the next Castlevania game, please? I love that picture. It definitely resembles Leon.

Hmm, it's very amusing they gave this card the Dark attribute considering a lot of people get upset when the Belmonts are not associated with holiness etc.  :)

As much as I would like the current powers that be of the Castlevania series reference Akuma no Chi, I don't think that's the case here because that would be too awesome.  :)

Better picture:

https://twitter.com/kayumuk/status/355525700834435072   
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 06:54:47 AM by Nagumo »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2013, 10:38:41 AM »
Neobelmont would make this part of his deck.
I want to have this card too.  :)

Does the art resemble Leon? (The pic is blurry so it is hard for me to tell)

You have no IDEA(or maybe you do) I've been waiting YEARS, YEARS for this I'am all AHHH! right now  ;D I know right now that my friend would cry foul If I used a Belmont( he uses a zombie deck which for the most part are dark the difference between fuma and this card is that fuma just works on zombie and I think fiends last time I checked but zombie killer no doubt) he would be like BS and I would be like shut up and take it. Now all what I need to do is add three(if they come out all super rare I will have no choice but to add them like that)  to the deck and make it anti dark,zombie deck hope they come out with equip spell card like the stopwatch could stop a turn at the expense of life points?

First deck a legit up to date deck that can stand toe toe with the best if possible, second a konami deck now all what we need is contra and suikoden, throw in jackal and twinbee for good measure.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2013, 11:17:45 PM »
I do have an idea how greatly you want that card.  ;D

It is a common card as told by the wiki. So you can buy more of them. Hehehe.

Tags:

anything