Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Do you love to collect import CV OSTs?  (Read 6176 times)

Offline narkolepsi

• sha na na
  • Vampire Hunter
  • it's been awhile hasn't it
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • top zel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Re: Do you love to collect import CV OSTs?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2010, 05:26:39 PM »
Now that this is on the front page again...since the last time I posted here, I got the Portrait of Ruin soundtrack. I put the poster in a gold frame and hung it up, for the look of an elegant work of art. It actually looks lovely. I have the second disc of the soundtrack ripped onto my iPod. Loving it.
with love and squalor, narkolepsi - back to the lab again!
tumblr

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2010, 06:43:37 PM »
Aaaand, I caved and bought the Akumajo Dracula Best Music Collections Box...box. The earlier games, as I've mentioned in other threads, actually have clearer sound (levels boosted during CD mastering process I'm assuming). The tracks on Rondo of Blood even sound better than disc two of the DXC OST. But again, there's that trouble of the scores not being complete—so I intend on just making iTunes/iPod playlists for each game, using all of the tracks from the box, and then filling in the gaps with tracks from all the other CDs. FOR OPTIMAL CASTLEVANIA LISTENING QUALITY.

The box now goes back in the plastic wrapping it came in, likely to never be opened again.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 06:45:12 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2010, 06:49:31 PM »
The box now goes back in the plastic wrapping it came in, likely to never be opened again.

Yes, glad you kept the wrapping too. Mines is back in it as well :)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2010, 05:23:46 AM »
I always keep fancier wrapping. If it's just shrinkwrapping, I throw it away, but when they take the time to do something a little fancier and more permanent and doesn't need ripping open to take off the product, I'll keep it.

Also bought the Castlevania & Contra ReBirth OST. Goooooood stuff.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags:

anything