Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: PLEASE HELP ME?  (Read 26882 times)

Offline Mr Sven

• Did Blow up Megaton City - Dirty Ghouls!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: PLEASE HELP ME?
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2009, 11:28:08 AM »
I have meen trying to make a homebrew game for a year

2007? You must be part of the Duke Nukem forever Dev team.
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2009, 05:55:26 AM »
The difference is Duke Nukem Forever will actually come out, and this wont.

burningwater

« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2009, 02:46:32 PM »
2007? You must be part of the Duke Nukem forever Dev team.
No I'm not... I'm still working on this, but I've been having set backs. My security sestem is on the fritz and My whole fucking family keeps insiting that only I do the damn dishes, which really takes away frome my free time. On top of that, I have other obligations... But you gotta tak into acount that I've been comming back for three years, that I'm totally serious on doing this. I just need more time. is all. Once I get the sprits strung together and get help from King Metroid, I'll be abel to copy the exact behavior programs and apply them to all the other characers and Then I'll just need the levels and enemies... And some more story... mabe some maps. But just completeing the characters will be a HUGE step.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 02:48:49 PM by burningwater »

Offline Giz

• Also Sprach Zarathustra
  • Forsaken
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2009, 03:11:24 PM »
You STILL haven't completed any characters or fixed the problem you have?

EDIT:
I may be splicing sprites, but let's see you make sprites from scratch. using nothing but pxels with no referance what so ever.
Sure. Heres one I did a few weeks ago.

Its not hard. No, you can't use it.

Are you still using Game Maker? Have you still gotten no where??
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 03:32:58 PM by Giz »
-----------
If there's anything that would make me hate the classic Castlevania games, it most certainly isn't the games themselves; but rather, that ignorant fraction of their fanbase.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2009, 03:55:39 PM »
My whole fucking family keeps insiting that only I do the damn dishes

Yeah. Washing dishes is so hard. It takes all day. I don't have any time to do anything else.

burningwater

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2009, 03:36:47 PM »
I live with a famly with five that have often already had breakfast, and are already going on to lunch, by the time I wake up. and ontop of that, they snack.

anyway, i'm about halfway done, now.

burningwater

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2009, 03:38:15 PM »
You STILL haven't completed any characters or fixed the problem you have?

EDIT:Sure. Heres one I did a few weeks ago.

Its not hard. No, you can't use it.

Are you still using Game Maker? Have you still gotten no where??
Wow. Nice job. Is it ok if I asky later for help his the more difficult sprite animations? There is this one character in particular who is supposed to be much like a ninja. She'll be fast, agile, and will attack with two knives. When she gets hit, she won't be knocked back and be stunned lick most of the other characters, but will insted flip back and quickly recover and even be able to escape falling in holes.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 03:42:41 PM by burningwater »

burningwater

« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2009, 03:32:39 PM »
FUUUUCK!!!! >:(  all my data was on an external harddrive, and the Damn thing BROKE!!! >:( God must hate me... :'(

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2009, 08:21:33 AM »
Alright, this has gone on long enough.

Burning Water, this thread is seriously a joke to you, isn't it? Either you're actually full of bad luck or you're a troll who can't stand it when people don't pay attention to his threads, and that's why you're constantly thread-necromancing them only to tell us the same thing every time.

I'm closing this thread, and giving you a warning. If you try to start another thread about this, you will be banned permanently, seeing as how you only post here once a month and a week ban would be useless on you. You also only post in this thread, and have no ties to the rest of the forum. On a longshot this could be considered spam.

Come back and post when you actually have something to show for your labors rather than petty excuses and sob stories.

Users, especially those who he thinks are "helping" him, if he tries to contact you further via PM and you believe he is harassing you, please forward the messages to myself or any of the other moderators so we can handle it accordingly.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 08:23:30 AM by Clara E. Leet »

Tags: