Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Apocalypse  (Read 7303 times)

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 06:20:55 PM »
All this talk about Death and Horsemen makes me think about the intro for the canceled Castlevania: Resurrection.  It might be what they were going for (see at about 40 seconds into it):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN2HrHfljY0&feature=player_embedded

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 06:26:09 PM »
Okay, I've uploaded the file. See if it works...

http://www.mediafire.com/?hmzjynab23n

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 09:01:27 PM »
Geez dude, that's a rather extensive sprite sheet! It has like all the sprites needed.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 11:28:19 PM »
There are some that are incomplete or missing since I've moved them about every now and then. That are the Cristy Morris sheet. I might decide to revamp the sheet now that my spriting has improved since 97.  :D

-X
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lumas

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2010, 05:26:12 AM »
There are some that are incomplete or missing since I've moved them about every now and then. That are the Cristy Morris sheet. I might decide to revamp the sheet now that my spriting has improved since 97.  :D

-X

Thats awesome man.

Offline cecil-kain

• Lord and Host
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Operation Akumajo
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2010, 08:07:15 AM »
Has anybody else ever thought about this besides me? We've all fought Death right? But what about his three brothers in arms? War, Pestilence and Famine...

I think the next time they make a CV game they should include a bossrush dual with the four horsemen of the apocalypse like what we had in SCV4 with Slogra, Gaibon then Death. I personally think it would be epic; A lone Belmont fighting against the four horsemen before his final struggle with Dracula. Hmm... Dracula controls the Apocalypse; Ouch!

-X

This is something I thought about too...  If I were in charge of the Castlevania reboot, this is something I would implement without hesitation --biblical credentials like these would strengthen the Castlevania mythos far more than these vain attempts (Bloodlines PoR Belmonts loose the whip nonsense) to legitimize the Stokers novel into the greater mythos.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2010, 09:14:03 AM »
+1
Why not send this idea to Cox's twitter?  :D

Everything comes full circle

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2010, 11:27:35 AM »
I'm not a member of Cox Twitter nor have I ever used the program. For now I'm satisfied with chatting this forum. If you guy want to see the other spritesheets I've done for that game then let me know.

-X

Tags: