Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Judgement (Official Thread)  (Read 490911 times)

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania Judgement for Wii is a FIGHTER!?!?
« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2008, 05:10:22 PM »
In Reply To #121
You can't spell puke?

And why is it that game fans think that there favorite characters are incapable of ever changing their clothes?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 05:12:14 PM by A N T R A X X »

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2008, 05:15:23 PM »
*Gasp* :o

Tales of Symphonia better not get messed up! I'll cry too... *sob sob* :'(

Offline ChibiMaddiChan

• I'm a bitch of an itch.
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Butts that itch should be washed. That is all.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2008, 05:56:00 PM »
Wow. This has gotten so ridiculous, it's funny. 

But on the brighter side: even if this game does manage to suck completely, it's not like it's going to sink the entire damn series: from the look of this thread alone, most people expect it suck. 

No big surprise, no big loss, more so sense this game isn't the series natural genre and the expectations are practically null and void.

I honestly can't remember the last time I've seen so many people act like the world has officially ended about a game that literally, little to nothing is known about since people found out Street Fighter IV was going to be in 3D. (But play like a 2D fighter...to which most people completely ignored in favor of continuing to complain.)

---
I was suppose to say something profound here. I don't 'do' profound so much as ramble so...whatever. Here lies text. Congratulations for reading it.  You were as bored as I am. Seriously, stop reading, you can't be that bored.  Still here? Really?  You officially are my new favorite person and now are owed one internet cookie. Don't eat it though, it gives you bad gas.

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2008, 06:19:49 PM »
In Reply To #138

On that note, the new steroid-ridden models of Street Fighter IV are just.... LOVELY by the way, you know, now that Chun-Li looks like a Chip-n-Dale centerfold.

But at least that game will likely play good.

Offline jimmay17

• "Naysayer"
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2008, 06:44:36 PM »
Yeah, speaking of Street Fighter IV, some of you think the bitching about Judgement is bad. . .
The bickering about SF IV has been raging for at least six months now. It's toned down a lot in the last couple of months, but in the early days I used to read SF forums just to watch the sniping fly back and forth.
If I forgot "everything I knew about Castlevania" I certainly wouldn't be excited about a new one coming out now would I?

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2008, 08:05:08 PM »
I, personally, don't mind SFIV because, in their basic design, SFIV Ryu looks like Ryu. Chun Li looks like Chun Li. All the characters(except the new characters) still look like their classic selves. Had Guile been completely bald with a leather jacket, American flag tattoo on his face and rolled up shorts, I'd be pissed. When I seen the picture of Simon fighting Alucard, I said, "Where's Alucard? Who's that knight? Axe Armor?!". For a fighter, I think they should've stuck to the classic character designs. If you wanna change Alucard's look, hey, do it in the MAIN series. I actually would've preferred if IGA asked the artist to design a NEW Alucard design for DoS's Arikado in Julius Mode(would've been cool to see him look like Ayami's DoS artwork, in the leather trenchcoat).

Offline Saner

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: June 28, 2008, 08:10:16 PM »
well Judgement is proof, just like Umbrella Chronicles, that the Wii is the console for the rushed leftovers that don't follow the formula that made the series successful.  :p

Offline ChibiMaddiChan

• I'm a bitch of an itch.
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Butts that itch should be washed. That is all.
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: June 28, 2008, 11:13:29 PM »
In Reply To #140

Man, I hated that board after a while. I tried to stay on that forum (on GameFaqs) but honestly, the bickering became to annoying to listen to, even for me.  When people started to complain because Bison was in the game, I left.

Man, this is like the 'Year of the Fighting Games'.  I'll have so many to buy! (Or import, depending.)
---
I was suppose to say something profound here. I don't 'do' profound so much as ramble so...whatever. Here lies text. Congratulations for reading it.  You were as bored as I am. Seriously, stop reading, you can't be that bored.  Still here? Really?  You officially are my new favorite person and now are owed one internet cookie. Don't eat it though, it gives you bad gas.

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2008, 11:24:26 PM »
In Reply To #143

Don't forget KOF 12.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2008, 12:31:36 AM »
In Reply To #138

On that note, the new steroid-ridden models of Street Fighter IV are just.... LOVELY by the way, you know, now that Chun-Li looks like a Chip-n-Dale centerfold.

But at least that game will likely play good.

I know that pisses me off, dammit, I like my sexy wanna fuck their brains out for 10 hours female street fighter characters from the originals not the steroid ridden male wannabes we get now, being  big isn't everything.
_______________________________________ ______________

mgfcortez

« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2008, 02:52:45 AM »
In Reply To #123
nope i can't.lol
spelling is overrated ;D
but lets try it again just for the fun of it
puuk
puek
pulk
puok
pluk
pook
psuk
pnuk
prrk
pssk
well i'll try again later :P

In Reply To #136
Thank you ;D
i couldn't say it better myself,why would i play a game that has a bunch of guy who have the same names but look like a cheap rip off of SC or some other fighting game.lol

on a side note i can't wait until a great castlevania fighter game comes out.
i'm talking about Serio's castlevania fighter it will kick the shit out of this worthless trash.
i wish it would it would be made like his fighter or SSB
oh well the only 2 games that will make me buy a wii tho.
is a new zelda game and if they ever come out with a kid icarus game

Ciel

« Reply #146 on: June 29, 2008, 03:01:56 AM »

Ugh... I already lamented on the abomination that this is at Chapel of Resonance. I don't have the heart to type it again. I can't go back to that dark, empty place in my soul. But know that whomever is responsible for this will suffer...

Offline CastleToastM

• Toast Fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Waffles are pretty great
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)
« Reply #147 on: June 29, 2008, 03:13:11 AM »
Dose this mean that we'll have to hang more stuff, eh?

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2008, 07:10:48 AM »
i still stand on defending the game till i've played it myself to pass judgement onto it, i'm more interested in the game gameplay wise, besides it almsot sounds like konami's answer to soul calibur thats to come out later on.

now on another note, who do you think the other playable characters will be?

and umbrella chronicles was an ok game if you ask me, then again you likely dind;t hang around the arcade alot, so the arcade shooters i've always enjoyed, to bad console games ruined arcade games tho
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 07:13:51 AM by Omegasigma »
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2008, 10:55:11 AM »
I guess we can't really know whether it'll be any good or not until it's released, huh? :-\

Tags: