Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania III - Demon Seed (Remix)  (Read 3878 times)

Jayster

Castlevania III - Demon Seed (Remix)
« on: August 11, 2008, 10:46:35 PM »
Here's a remix I made of Demon Seed a few months ago with ModPlug. Not the best thing ever, but it's at least decent. You can find it here.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 11:42:47 PM »
I actually like this. The bass section could use a little tone down though, it seems to stand out too much among the main melody section in some sections.

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania III - Demon Seed (Remix)
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 02:22:49 PM »
It doesn't stink!

I mean, no...

Seriously, very nice job
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 03:29:10 PM by A N T R A X X »

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 02:19:00 PM »
Hey, this is good stuff, other people should hear it.

Please post more of your tracker work.

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Jayster

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 12:53:10 AM »
Alright, I only have one other MOD that I've completed, and it isn't really Castlevania related, but here it is. It's an arrangement of the Zelda menu screen/fairy theme, whatever. I've got a couple of WIPs, one of which is Castlevania related. You can find that one here. Whenever it gets finished, it will be a medley of Castlevania II songs. Finally, my last WIP is from Kirby's Adventure and I really need to start working on it since I haven't basically touched it for months. You can find it here. It's a remix of the Nightmare Battle song. Anyway, critiques and stuff would be awesome since it gives me a little boost of confidence to finish this stuff. Cheers.

Tags:

anything