Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: About St. Germain...  (Read 2507 times)

Offline adam

• I like Castlevania sometimes...
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
About St. Germain...
« on: September 19, 2008, 07:02:37 AM »
Will we ever see him again? or is IGA just going to let him float away with curse of Darkness' reputation? Because even though that game wasn't AMAZING, it had some cool characters and I always loved St. Germain. Will we see him in a future game?

What are your thoughts?

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 07:14:57 AM »
Well, he could appear in Judgment as Aeon's rival or something.   

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 08:33:27 AM »
St. Germain will probably appear in the 1999 game.

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 09:33:07 AM »
Mmm... good question.  He did hint towards appearing in the 1999 game, assuming there will be a 1999 game.  I'm guessing we will see him again.  And yeah, he is an entertaining character.

Tags: