Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Am I the only one seeing this?  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Bizarro Belmont

• WHAT?
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Am I the only one seeing this?
« on: March 03, 2009, 09:16:39 AM »
I just went ot the site earlier. All it's showing is three links, two to the newer games and one to the sound rip of Judgment's music.

Did it get hacked or something or is the site creator just wanting ot mess with people?  ???

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 10:17:44 AM »
Yeah, it's like that for me too. Looks like an HTML code error or something.  :o
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 08:53:54 AM »
Don't you think that thbe site (And especially tye forums) need to have a better look?, I mean, just see this site of Castlevania in Spanish, far better... www.castlemaniacs.com/foros

Everything comes full circle

Offline Donvermicelli

• Count of the villa
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015 -  Christmas Award 3rd Place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Bronze 2015-02-Sprite Contest Runner-Up Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 11:13:16 AM »
It's not about looks is it? The functionality and usefulness of the design is what matters most. And besides, the current theme kinda grew on me. The dungeon is what it is, always has been and always will be. No matter how it looks I love it just the same.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 12:57:56 PM »
But if something good could be better. isn't that good? We love the dungeon, but if it could be look better, it's more good!  ;D

Everything comes full circle

Tags: