Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hmm Newbie huh, that will need to change!  (Read 2278 times)

Offline D013

• IGA Defender
  • Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes
    • Awards
Hmm Newbie huh, that will need to change!
« on: June 22, 2011, 04:54:54 PM »
Anyway let me Introduce myself, my name is Darren but everyone calls me D. I live in Ireland and have been a CV fan since the first game on the NES when it was released, hooked from the opening sequence and have been a huge fan since, favourite CV game has always been CV3 Draculas curse and im currently working on a boardgame with my fiance based on Draculas Curse, will keep anyone who is interested updated on that.

Favourite Belmont is Trevor, favourite boss has always been Cerberus but even tho the battles with him arent epic its the character im mostly interested in, favourite boss battle was probably against Dracula and Death in portrait of ruin... ok, ok... I know enough talk, have at thee!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: Hmm Newbie huh, that will need to change!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 05:43:05 PM »
Do you have any headshots? And how about some references & employment history.

This ain't just any Castlevania forum, you know.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 06:03:23 PM »
Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 06:39:47 PM »
Anyway let me Introduce myself, my name is Darren but everyone calls me D. I live in Ireland and have been a CV fan since the first game on the NES when it was released, hooked from the opening sequence and have been a huge fan since, favourite CV game has always been CV3 Draculas curse and im currently working on a boardgame with my fiance based on Draculas Curse, will keep anyone who is interested updated on that.

Favourite Belmont is Trevor, favourite boss has always been Cerberus but even tho the battles with him arent epic its the character im mostly interested in, favourite boss battle was probably against Dracula and Death in portrait of ruin... ok, ok... I know enough talk, have at thee!

Woo! more ball kicking. Awesome!

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 06:51:55 PM »
Welcome to the Dungeon!

Board game? Now that sounds interesting.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Tags:

anything