Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2445380 times)

Offline jmodlin210

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Can't see the new screenshots for Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 from the Spanish version of gamereactor magazine.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
IMO I don't see how he could, he doesnt OWN the character, but personally, I really kind of want to see a MS Julius. Somon already blew me away with the redheaded barbarian beard of power, Julius would be awesome.

Though didn't they say somewhere it would be an original Belmont?
It will probably just be DAVID Belmont! ;D

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Downloading on my ipad now, will update once finished~

ok downloaded it, but um, all it shows is the trailer. I can see an article with a couple of screenshots on the left hand side but everytime I click on it, the trailer just reboots itself. wtf
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 05:49:23 PM by crisis »

Offline flyingchai

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Damn it crisis, do you not see where it says "Turn iPad to read the rest?" If you have it HORIZONTAL...turn it VERTICAL! Turn your f'ing iPad. I'd translate the rest, but I'm on my phone during a quiet moment at a drinking engagement. Tell me when you get to the part about Dracula throwing up blood on the orb the Paladin was holding and saying "God has shown me another path." Now carry on. ^_-
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 06:28:34 PM by flyingchai »
http://flyingchai.deviantart.com - My art here is usually CV inspired
http://www.twitter.com/flyingchai01 - Tweeting more and more lately

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards

i accidentally the ipad :<  here you go amigos

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Not much new stuff. They say that if the game keeps the quality of that was shown it could b one of the best games of the year. Also, there's a metroid-twist at the beginning (You start with all the abilities and then lose them)

Everything comes full circle

Offline flyingchai

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
My theory: Remember how Alucard drained the blood of the bosses and stole their abilities in MoF? I think:
1. Alucard impales Dracul with his "special sword," which I also say is the blade that Gabriel threw back at Pan, killing him, in LOS1.... mounted on the stake of the original Combat Cross.
2. While Dracul's impaled ane unable to move, Alucard bites Dracul and drains his blood...stealing his power, and even returns to how he looked when he was Trevor.

We'll see sooner than later. 

http://flyingchai.deviantart.com - My art here is usually CV inspired
http://www.twitter.com/flyingchai01 - Tweeting more and more lately

Offline jmodlin210

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Want the new trailer for 2013 of Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
If i am not mistaken, the new trailer will be shown at E3.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Top screenshot from that magazine scan looks promising.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
I will not upgrade the facts page till e3 since that will be the time most info will be released about this, but the screenshots are good  :)
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
We won't have to wait long, we're getting a new trailer in just a few more days.

It's gonna be a long ass few days.

Offline TheAcer

• Awards
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 03:32:31 PM by TheAcer »

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
Also, there's a metroid-twist at the beginning (You start with all the abilities and then lose them)

Avgn - Godzilla Fuck

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Not much new stuff. They say that if the game keeps the quality of that was shown it could b one of the best games of the year. Also, there's a metroid-twist at the beginning (You start with all the abilities and then lose them)
Expected. You start as Drac in his prime, to teach you his moves, then you go to modern time as decrepit Drac
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

anything